Chapter Ten

LISA

LISA

I stared still in shock. What were they doing in a Hello Kitty café? My question got answered when I saw a little girl walking beside Hanbin.

Awww! She even had a bow and a hello kitty dress put on. So cute.

'The place is so packed. There are no tables available. Mind if we join you and... choboja?' He looked shocked to see me.

I frowned at him. What's with the names seriously?

The little girl walked up to us and asked in a cute voice 'Can we please join you guys?'

I wanted to pinch her cheeks and cuddle her all day. She was too cute. I smiled at her 'Of course, you can.'

'Yeah, sit down.' Chaeyoung patted the empty chair beside her.

Bobby sat down beside Chaeyoung which leaves...

Hanbin cleared his throat as he sat down beside me. I don't know why but my body temperature rose up and my heart started beating rapidly. Hanbin told one of the waiter to bring an extra chair. Oh, good. As the table was a little small the chairs were really close. His shoulder was touching mine. Too close.

The waiter brought a chair but it was a hello kitty chair for kids. I wanted to face palm but I just sighed. The little girl sat down on the chair and let out a huge smile that you couldn't help but smile back at.

'What is your name?' Chaeyoung asked the little girl breaking the awkward silence.

'I am Kim Hanbyul.' She replied.

The way she spoke was so cute.

'You are really cute with your bow and dress.' I smiled at her.

'Gamsahamnida. You are really pretty. Your eyes are so big.' She said brightly. {Trans: Thank you}

I blushed at her compliment.

'Gamsahamnida.' I replied.

'Would you like to try the cake, Hanbyul?' Chaeyoung offered her the strawberry mousse cake.

'It's okay. We'll order for her. You don't need to.' Bobby spoke.

'It's alright. We can share. Please, you guys help yourselves with the cake too. I hear it's really good. Here.' She offered the three of them spoons.

The two boys were hesitant at first but grabbed the spoons and started eating. I too took a spoonful of the strawberry mousse cake.

'It's good.' I said as I reached for the cheese one.

I took a spoonful of it and sighed in delight.

'This one is really good too.' I commented and reached for a second bite.