Chapter Thirty One

add me? insta - hanbinandlalisa, twitter - iaiisajane 😬

'After consulting with your parents and teachers, we have decided on a month of after-school detention for you

'After consulting with your parents and teachers, we have decided on a month of after-school detention for you.'

Lisa looked up at the principal as he sat across her. She was in his office currently.

'Please know that we have let you off the hook easily with this. If it weren't for your good grades and teacher's support, this could have gotten you suspended or worse, expelled.' Mr. Song, the principal said in a stern voice.

'I am very sorry.' She apologized.

'Lalisa, you are a very bright student. So far all your subject teacher's have only praises of you. But academic scores aren't the only thing we want. We want students who are disciplined and well mannered. Mirae students are not only known for their intelligence but also their behavior.'

'Yes, I know.'

'I hope this is the first and last time you are involved in this kind of activity 'cause next time I won't be forgiving.'

'Yes, sir.' Lisa said.

'Any questions you want to ask?'

'Um, what did the boys get as their punishment?'

'Same as you.'

Lisa's eyes widened.

'Same as me? But they were involved in the fight.'

'So were you, Lalisa.'

'I wasn't involved. Junhoe just—' She quickly bit her tongue to stop herself from talking.

'Do you have anything to say?'

She let out a sigh as she shook her head.

'Very well then. Since your parents aren't here for obvious reasons, you will have to go home by yourself. I hope you will go straight to your place without any distraction on your way and repent on what you did.'

'Yes, sir.'

'You are dismissed.'

With that, Lisa stood up from the seat and bowed before exiting the room. Lisa decided to stop by the infirmary.

'Hey! How did it go?' The nurse asked as she saw Lisa walk in.

'Well, it could have been worse.'

The nurse gave a small smile.

'I came here to thank you for taking care of me today.'

'No problem, sweetheart.'

Lisa replied to the nurse with a smile.

'Oh, I almost forgot to give you this.' The nurse said as she handed over Lalisa's backpack.

'How did it get here?'