Chapter Twenty Eight

Hanbin stared at Lisa as she walked away from the window

Hanbin stared at Lisa as she walked away from the window. He hadn't seen her since that time at the park. He had been trying to distant himself from her. After realizing his feelings for her also made him realize the outcome of it. He looked over at Sana who was busy tapping on her phone. She looked up as if she sensed him looking at her and smiled.

Hanbin looked in front and sighed. He would bring her too much trouble. He has to stay away.

'Okay, class, focus back on me now.' The teacher announced.

Everyone turned their heads and the teacher started explaining the maths problem which Hanbin didn't focus on hence his never changing spot from the bottom.

'Nurse room? Why would they call her to the nurse room out of all the places?' Chaeyoung whispered to Jennie.

'I don't know. Something doesn't feel right, though.'

'Same. But it was announced from the broadcasting room which only Jiho-' Chaeyoung stopped mid way as she stared at Jennie with wide eyes.

'Jihoon is the one who handles the broadcasting room but he is here in the class. So, who made the announcement...' Jennie trailed off as she eyed the empty spot where Junhoe should be.

Of course, it was him.

'What are we gonna do?' Chaeyoung whisper shouted.

'Jennie and Chaeyoung, stop talking and focus back on the board.' The teacher snapped making the two girls stop.

Hanbin who was intently listening into their conversation clutched the pencil in his hand tightly. He glared at Minjun and Joonwoo who were smirking at each other.

'He must have destroyed her phone by now.' Joonwoo said.

'Serves her right for messing with us.' Minjun added.

Hanbin ran his fingers through his hair before he stood up. Everyone's head turned towards him now.

'Hanbin-ah, what happened?' Sana asked.

'Can I go to the nurse room?' Hanbin said looking at the teacher.

The look on Hanbin's face caught the teacher off guard. His face had turned red and he looked intimidating. The teacher just nodded without even asking why. Hanbin quickly made his way out of the room.

::

Lisa let out muffled grunts as she tried to get out of Junhoe's hold.

'You are pretty strong for someone who is so skinny.' He said as he stared at her.

Lisa glared at Junhoe who had his one hand over her mouth and his other hand holding her's. He tightened his grip as he smirked.

'You made the wrong choice by messing with me and my friends.'

Lisa shook her head trying to get his hand off her mouth.