Fourteen

WHEN SCOTT SUGGESTED LEAVING TO THE CLASSROOM TO GET THE JANITOR'S KEYS, ALLISON LOST HER MIND.

In her defense, Allison believed it was a mere human trying to kill them, not a psychotic alpha werewolf. And not knowing her boyfriend was also a werewolf made her worried for his safety. "You can't go out there unarmed," Allison reasoned in a whisper.

Scott glanced around and snatched up a pointer leaning against the wall. Seeing the looks on everyone's faces made him feel like an idiot, but he pointed out it was better than nothing.

"There's got to be something else," Stiles spoke up. Though he knew Scott had claws and fangs, the alpha was stronger and more powerful. Hence the need for a backup plan.

Sierra's blue eyes landed on a locked cabinet. "There is," she answered her best friend and everyone followed her gaze to see random bottles of chemicals perfectly aligned on different shelves.

Stiles squinted out of confusion. "What, we're going to throw acid on him?"

Sierra glared at Stiles, who then cast his attention to the tiled floor to avoid being murdered by the intimidating girl.

Lydia caught on to Sierra's idea. "In there is everything you need for a self-igniting Molotov cocktail."

Sierra grinned at the strawberry-blonde and high-fived her quickly. "Exactly, Lyd!"

Stiles, however, remained clueless. "Self-igniting?"

"Molotov cocktail," the girls repeated together in annoyance

The other four stared at them in amazement and Lydia furrowed her eyebrows again. "What?"

"Let's just get started," Sierra told her but Stiles's sigh made them freeze.

"We don't have a key for that either," he motioned to the lock.

Jackson rolled his eyes and threw his elbow into the glass, shattering it.

Everyone stepped back as he handed the chemicals to the girls, letting them do what needed to be done.

Once they finished the Molotov cocktail, Lydia put the cap on and handed it over to Scott.

"No," Allison disagreed when she realized he was actually going to go out there. "This is insane," she said to her boyfriend, her voice slightly cracking. "You cannot go out there."

"He could if he pulls the fire alarm," Sierra thought aloud, the wheels in her brain turning. "The sound would cover your footsteps, act as a distraction, and get the police here more quickly."

She finally turned her head to see her five friends staring at her. "What?"

Scott agreed. "That's a really good idea, actually."

Sierra rolled her eyes ."Yeah, I have them occasionally."

Allison leaned forward, her hands on the lab station. "You could still die," she stated seriously. "Don't you get that? He's killed three people."