Sixteen

"I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."

Sierra wouldn't have answered if she had known Stiles would be at her door. Her shoulders tensed as he awkwardly stood in the doorway.

Stiles wasn't the type to knock, which is why the dirty blonde thought it was Jemma checking in on her

A moment of silence passed, both of them staring at one another before Stiles cleared his throat. "Can I come in?" he asked.

Sierra snapped out of her thoughts, nodded, and took a step back. She hadn't even seen him since Scott injured Danny at lacrosse practice.

Crossing her arms, Sierra watched as Stiles slowly walked to the middle of the room and turned to face her. He wore one of his signature plaid shirts with jeans and shoved his hands into his pockets.

Stiles gnawed on his bottom lip, thinking about his words carefully. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Sierra raised her eyebrows. "I'll go ahead," she told him with a sigh, realizing he wouldn't be speaking anytime soon.

Stiles pursed his lips but nodded.

"I was just wondering if Scott was back to normal?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "You know, because of the full moon and everything. He was acting really strange and not at all like himself."

"Tell me about it," Stiles muttered but assured her Scott was fine. "That's actually who I wanted to talk to you about," he said with a slight cough.

Sierra tilted her head, patiently waiting for him to continue.

"It's just, he told me something, and I wanted to know if it was true," the boy rambled and finally just looked into her eyes. "Do you like Scott?"

Startled, it took Sierra a second to process the question. Her blue eyes widened out of surprise. "Hold on, what?"

Thinking she was avoiding the question, Stiles exhaled deeply. "I know you kissed him, Sierra. Scott told me about how you got all handsy in the office and—"

Sierra cut him off immediately with her eyes narrowed. "Hold on, what?" she questioned again, harsher than before. "He told you I kissed him?"

Stiles nodded, not caring that anyone could tell how disappointed he was. "I just wish you told me you liked him," he stated. "Just know I don't approve of it at all, especially since he dated your friend—"

"I do not like Scott," she interjected with a glare and put her hands on her hips. "And I didn't kiss him, Stiles. He trapped me in the office, asking me about Allison."

Sierra winced at the horrible memory, rubbing her arm as if that would erase the awful feeling. "I tried to push him off, but then he kissed me. He only backed off because I slapped him."