SEQUEL

Hello lovelies!! I can't believe myself and all of you have reached the end of Burn It Down
You can guess by the title of this blurb what I'm about to say: Stiles and Sierra's journey isn't over yet!
Book Two is ALREADY PUBLISHED.

HOWEVER, I do have something I need to address. I would like to put together a playlist for the book at the beginning so future readers (if any *crosses fingers*) can listen to it while they read.
If you have a song that you really describes a moment in this book, whether it be between Stiles and Sierra or just a tune you jammed out to during a specific chapter, I WOULD LOVE to hear about it.
All you have to do is Comment or DM me so I can put it together:)

Okay, here's what you've been waiting for: the sequel!

Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separating them

Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separating them. No measure of distance or duration of silence can prevent the outbreak of smiles and laughter or the strong desire to leap into each other's arms when they come together once more. -Beau Taplin

*^*^*^*^*
Sierra and Stiles were something special. They were always there for one another, especially during hard times, and were always itching to lend their hands to help their best friend, Scott. It took them months to finally gain the courage to reveal their feelings and when it looked like everything was going to be okay, it wasn't.
Because she left.
Her summer before junior year was spent with her grandmother and sister, learning how to deal with her new powers as an Empath. When she returns, it's awkward but Stiles knew in his heart that they belonged together.
New challenges arise, for an alpha pack has arrived in Beacon Hills. However, something dark lingers in the back of their minds that will cause them to question if they really know one another.
Surviving high school as a human was tough enough, but trying to balance school with a supernatural crisis and relationships scream impossible.
That is because from here on out, everything changes.