Recovery!

It's been hours since it happened. She's in bed with a fever of 102.2.
I called my parents to come to the house right away. I don't know what to do.
~
The ice pack I put on her forehead was already melted, again. When I went out of the room to get another, my parents bursted through the door. "Aaron, what happened?"
"Aaron, what was so bad that you needed to call us over here?"
I looked at my feet, then dropped the cold pack. I hugged my parents.
"I.. I made a mistake. I don't know what to do. It- it was an accident, I.. I swear."
My parents immediately realized what I was talking about.
"But.. she's still.." I trailed off.
"Aaron, where is she? Let us take a look." My dad said, his hands on my shoulders.
"The bedroom."
My dad went to check on Aphmau while mom helped me with the ice pack.

~

Every time I try to move out of the bed, my head spun, and the sensation started all over again. My eyes refused to open.
I finally pushed through the pain to lift my arm and used my hand to open my eyes.
"Aaron, where is she? Let me take a look."
"The bedroom."
I could faintly hear Aaron and his parents. He must've called them to come back to the house.
I heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. It was probably Mr. Lycan coming to see me. My eyes were slowly sinking closed, yearning for sleep. I forced them open when Mr. Lycan opened the door.
"Aphmau, are you awake?" He asked, peeking his head in. When I opened my mouth I realized there would be consequences. I felt like I was going to throw up.
I threw a hand over my mouth, and scrambled out of bed. Big mistake.
It's like my legs wouldn't work, so I was on the floor, in a silent mess.
"What in the world happened here?" I heard Aaron's mom, Mrs. Lycan, come in.
"H- Honey, she just-"
When Mrs. Lycan saw me, it was like she saw a ghost. It took a second for Mr. Lycan to notice too. I started to tear up.
"Aphmau, listen to me, just lay in bed for the rest of the day, and Don't. Talk. Your jaws are still getting used to new canines, so it'll hurt if you try to talk."
Mrs. Lycan helped me into bed, and when I was tucked in, Aaron came in.
His face was pale.
When his parents left, he pulled up a chair to sit next to me. He held my hand.
"Aph, I.. I don't know what to say. I want to say I know how you feel. I want to say that I understand what's going on, but, I just can't. But you should know that I'll be there for you when you need me. Please, try to make it through this mess that I've made. But I want to know, should I tell the others? I mean, the ones who were at the lodge? It's okay if you don't want to."
She looked me in the eyes, and slowly drifted off into sleep.