The Crazy Trio? [2]

I tossed and turned on bed. I was having a nightmare.
"EIN, STOP!" I cried, I was tied to a tree in a snowy environment. Ein was abusing a motionless Aaron.
"Okay, I'll stop to thank Aaron for doing something for me. Thank you, Aaron Lycan, for turning Aphmau into a werewolf! All I need is a grey crystal, then she will be—"
"Aph! Wake up, it's just a dream!"
"Hahaha, good luck on saving her this time." Ein kicked Aaron one more time, and walked up to me.
"You're a sick piece of-"
Ein held up a grey crystal, the color of his faded hair.
"-You've taken a piece of my heart!"
Wait, what am I saying?
"Please, take me away! I love you, Ein!"
W- Wait, what's going on?
Ein untied me, and handed me a knife. I took it, but why?
I started slowly walking up to Aaron, but, I wasn't in control.
"You think she likes you, Aaron? She's just a sick piece of trash just like you." The person in control cut my wrist. I wanted it to stop, but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't stop the pain.
"S- stop.. hurting her." Aaron breathed out.
"Silly Aaron. There's nothing that could hurt her more.."
I raised the knife.

Than you.

~
I woke up crying, and I grasped my wrist to feel no cut, or pain, and Aaron hugged me tight.
"Aph, I thought you'd never wake up. Aph? Babe, are you okay?"
Aaron shook me, but I was just staring into space. I couldn't snap out of anything. Once I saw light coming from the window, I snapped out of my trance.
"Aaron? Aaron!"  I hugged Aaron so tightly it was like I would never hug him again.
"Aph, what was going on? You were screaming my name!" Aaron explained. I tended up.
"I..I know that it's not fair to you that I said you needed to tell me how you felt earlier, but, I don't want to talk about it right now, please."
I asked. I knew this was not fair, but, I can't talk right now. Maybe later, but... you know.
"I- okay. You can tell me later." He said, and walked to the door.
"I'll make something special, for breakfast. We're meeting them in a few hours." Aaron told me the time, and walked out. I could hear him walking down the stairs. I forgot that I have new abilities now.
"SO? WHAT DO YOU THINK?" I heard a familiar plush figures voice.
"About what?" I asked.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! GEEZ, YOU DUMBO. DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING? UGH, DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND HIM NOW?" The wolf plush asked, and I know what it's feeling even though it has an expressionless face. A cute one, though.
"Well, I think I can understand the first few months of his experience. I'm going to go through exactly what he did, so I'm still figuring it out!" I said, the plushie looked satisfied.
"GOOD, THEN YOU HAVE BREAKFAST AND BE READY FOR THE OTHERS REACTION. I WISH I COULD SEE THEIR FACES WHEN-"
That's when I slammed the door on that things cute face. She was right about breakfast, but at the same time, I have to be ready for how they're going to react.
Once we made it to an empty pool, Dottie spotted us first and ran up to us, followed by Daniel. Rylan took a second to get over here.
"Alpha? Why did you want to meet up so much? By the way Aphmau, those are really cute ears and tail. And, why were... oh, wait a second!" Dottie looked me up and down. "Wait, Ears and Tail?!"
"No, Dottie, keep it down!" Aaron said in a whisper-yell.
"Ohhh.. she matches with you! How did you get them? Is it a potion? Huh? Huh?" She asked, closing in on my face. "I.. well, I.." I said, then scratched behind her ears to distract her.
"Hey I want an ear scratch, too!"
Daniel complained.
"Scratch your own ears!" Dottie said while I was still scratching hers.
"That's..not a bad idea, actually." Rylan said. "Here, Aphmau! Let me scratch your ears!" Dottie said, and before I could stop her, she was already on me.
It actually felt pretty great! No wonder werewolves like ear scratches so much! It feels like heaven!
"Aphmau! Your ears are so fluffy! How do you get them this fluffy?!" Dottie asked.
"Umm, shampoo twice?"
"That makes sense! I'm going to take a shower, then we can go have lunch!" Dottie said, running to her hotel room.
We all sighed. I only sighed because I miss my ears being scratched.
Then I felt a hand scratching between my ears.
"I guess you have a new favorite thing to do." Aaron said. I smiled and gave him a hug.
"Let's go get Dottie before she takes 'shampoo twice' as 'use the whole thing'."