Newcomer

I was gazing out the window of the airplane, while holding my phone. I wonder why she hasn't responded? Maybe she's just jealous! Haha!
Well, you might be wondering how I got the money to get a ticket to Starlight. You see, I worked at this Night Club called Shadow Nights. It payed really well, with 20 per hour. I could work 5 hours a day and get 500 by the end of the week.
I would cosplay as Anime characters, and that would always get me tips. I got the money fast!
~
As soon as I landed, I checked into the hotel. I couldn't wait to see the-
"LOUISE SENPAI!" I heard from behind me and was hugged from behind.
I only know one cute person who would talk like that, and that is..
"Nana Chan!! How did you make it here?! And, Why werent you responding?!"
I confronted her, with my hands on her shoulders.
"I'm sorry Louise! As soon as I got your text, my werewolf friend named Dottie bumped into me and I dropped my phone in a pool.." Nana frowned.
"Oh! Why didn't you say so?! I'm sorry!" I said and gave her a hug.
"It's okay Louise Senpai, it's not your fault." KC said.
"Kawaii... Chan!!" I heard a boys voice filled with exhaustion.
"Zane! I'm sorry I ran off like that, I saw a friend!"
"It's ok, Kawaii Chan. Just warn me before you do that, please."
"Hum, Nana, who's this?" I asked with suspicion. If she did what I think she did...
"Oh! We, This is Zane! We're
d- dating.." Nana blushed.
"Dating?! Why didn't you text me?" I gasped. "I. So. Ship it!!" I squealed. Nana joined in, attracting attention from people in the lobby, with a frantically blushing Zane.
"K- keep it down, you two! You're attracting everyone's attention!" Zane said, trying to calm us down.
"Awww, is someone embarrassed? Well, too bad! Shipping can be expressed as anything, even if it were to embarrass yourself." I protested.
"We have to catch up! Maybe once I get unpacked I'll call you!" I said. "Sounds amazing! I'll see you later!" Nana chan waved, and walked with Zane. I took a picture of them as they walked away, holding hands.
~
As I walked away from a Snow cone stand, in my new Swimsuit with a blue tie dye coverup, some Werewolves ran past me, making me spill my delicious treat all over me and the ground.
"Hey! My snow cone! Watch where you're going, werewolves!" I yelled at them.
"It's so cold. Why me?" I said to myself, as I scooped the stray ice back into the cup and threw it away.
"Dottie, Rylan! Get back here!" I heard someone yell. It was a blonde haired
boy wearing a blue tropical shirt with bright yellow flowers.
He panted, with his hands on his knees. He must be mad at them, too.
"Oh, hi miss! Did those Werewolves spill your drink?" He asked.
"Uhm, yeah, they did. And all over my new swimsuit." I frowned.
"Ah. I know how you feel. They've been chasing each other all morning. Here, let me help you." He said, and grabbed a few napkins from the stand, and handed them to me.
"There you go! And, I'll buy you a new cone if you want." He said. He's so nice!
"I, er, No! I mean, sure, if you want.. sorry! I'm not good with socialing." I said. Socialing isn't even a word! Man, I screwed this up!
"Hah! Ok. Looks like you had blueberry! Let's get in line."
~
As we were waiting, I got most of the flavoring syrup off my clothes.
"So, what brings you to Starlight?" I asked.
"Oh, I was just invited by friends, that's all." He said.
"I wish I brought a friend, well, I did see a friend of mine. Her name is Nana."
"Nana, eh? That's cool." He said.
"So, what brings you to Starlight?"
"I saved up enough money to go, that's all." I said.
"That's cool! I used to work at a Maid Cafe for my friend, Aphmau. She's really nice. Oh! You two should meet! And we could hang out sometime." He said. I felt my face turning hot. Why?
"Oh yeah, sure.."
He bought me a new snow cone, and himself one too.
"By the way, my names Garroth. And you..?"
"I'm.. Louise."
"I'll see you around then, Louise!"
Garroth waved and ran the direction of the werewolves. What am I feeling right now? Is this.. is this love?