Untitled Part

Ever since Garroth and I helped out Aaron, he's been different.
It just seems like he's a different person. He will be outside for long periods of time and even comes to my room saying he's not sleeping well.
Garroth suddenly bursts into the kitchen, making KC spill some water on the floor, from a big pot.
"Garroth! What is so important that you need to need to punch the door down?!" KC said, and I looked up to see the actual door has broken off its hinges.
He just stood there, and then he turned and left the room, like nothing happened.
"Garroth! Oh my gosh, the nerve of that guy." KC said. I took off my apron.
"Garroth, Wait!" I yelled, and grabbed his shoulder, a little bit of flour flying off my hand.
"What's been going on lately? What's wrong?" I asked. He just kept walking.
I saw something In his back pocket. I quickly grabbed the small object from it, and discovered a small clear crystal.
"Louise!" Garroth said, and he picked me off my feet in a hug.
"G- Garroth! What are you doing?!" I asked. I felt my face get hot.
"I came to tell you that Aphmau is in trouble! That stupid crystal made me forget."

~

Tronix picked up the crystal that was perfectly snapped in half. One half was lighter, and the other half was dull and darkened, almost black.
"What could've happened here?" Tronix asked himself, and stared at the deserted restaurant, which still had plates set for people to be served.
Dottie and Rylan looked around lazily, while Daniel looked around the kitchen for any extra food.
Tronix positioned the crystals together curiously, then he fell to the ground as the old and worn restaurant was  suddenly full of life, and looked totally clean.
"Tronix? What's up with you?"
Dottie asked, as a waitress seemed to pass through her like a ghost, and served a couple sitting by what would be a table covered in moss and rotten napkins, but now has shining white plates on a flower patterned table cloth and silver utensils.
"Illusions! They're like ghosts!" Tronix said, while watching a family pay for their bill and leave. Only they vanished into nothing at the door.
"I can't believe he would work this hard to trick someone." Tronix said, then dropped the crystals. Daniel came out of the main dining room.
"I found out where Aphmau went! She was here!" He said. "Alright Daniel, lets find her."

~

Aaron tackled Eins stomach, and Ein fell back. Aaron then kicked him in the side of the head.
"You aren't fast enough, I guess it's the potions fault." Aaron said, but Ein smiled. "No, it's you who's not fast enough!" He said. He pulled a small vile from his back pocket and threw it at Aaron. He didn't dodge in time, and was hit with it. He expected some kind of pain, but he didn't feel anything.
"Just try and touch me now, weakling!" Ein laughed maniacally as Aaron tried to punch Ein, but his arm didn't want to move at the speed he wanted it to. Then he understood; that potion he threw, was a potion of slowness.
Ein then punched Aaron in the stomach, and he fell to the ground. Every time Aaron would try and block an attack from Ein, he would fail, and be struck by it anyway. Aaron gave up, accepting he couldn't move.
"Aphmau! Darling, come here." Ein said, and Aphmau strolled over to him. "Yes, Ein?" She asked innocently.
"Take this knife, and end him. I don't want anyone to find out you killed him too, so clean up after yourself, will you?" Ein asked, brushing a lock of hair off of Aphmau's face.
"Of course, Ein." Aphmau said, and giggled.
"Aph..Mau.." Aaron breathed out.
"I know you're in there, please.." Aaron said, and rolled onto his stomach, trying to stand up to face her. "Please, don't hurt her.. Ein.." Aaron called out, but stopped when Aphmau put her foot on his head.
"Silly Aaron. There's nothing that could hurt her more.."
Aphmau raised the knife.

Than you.

"Aphmau!!" Someone yelled. Aphmau was halfway to Aaron's neck with the knife, but she stopped.
Tronix ran up the hill, with Daniel, Dottie, Rylan, Louise, and Garroth.