Recovery! [2]

When I opened my eyes, it was sunset. But, when?
I felt much better after sleeping, but my body said otherwise. My legs were weak, and I was really hungry. I struggled to turn the doorknob.
I struggled down the stairs and saw Aaron and his parents sitting on the couch.
"Aaron?" I said, and when they looked up, Mrs. Lycan was the only one who rushed over to me.
"Aphmau, are you alright?" Mrs. Lycan  asked, holding my hand to keep me steady. Aaron and Mr. Lycan were still talking, Aaron's face was pale again.
Mrs. Lycan sat between Aaron and I, and was constantly feeling my forehead, looking for another fever.
"Aaron, you couldn't have done it on purpose, you know that. Please, just talk to her."
Mrs. Lycan moved so I was next to Aaron now. I was still tired so I leaned my head on his shoulder, trying to give him comfort at the same time. He let out a small whine.
"Babe, I'm sorry for how I acted. I should've left so you weren't in any danger. I'm scared of what our friends will think. I'll take all the blame, the punishment, anything, for you."
"It's.. okay. Because I'll finally know what you're going through.." I said.
"And those eyes, they were like how I thought. They were beautiful."
~
"Aaron, do you thing you can manage on your own? We have to catch Garte
at the next ship, for business reasons."
Aaron's dad sounded stern, and worried.
"I think so. I'll do my best to take care of her." Aaron said.
"Ok. We have a few days until he comes, so call us if you need anything. We'll be a few hotels over, by the docks." Mrs. Lycan gathered her purse, and they were on their way.
I gave Aaron a hug around his neck. He hugged back.
"I thought I lost you.." Aaron said, hugging me tighter.
"It's okay now. It's all behind us. Past is the past." I said, and kissed him on the cheek.
"I'll never forgive myself."
"You can apologize by making me a sandwich."
"Hah. Stupid potato.. Well, you have been sleeping since yesterday, and this entire day. I don't blame you."
He carried me to the kitchen table, and made me a ham and cheese sandwich, with a salad.
"When I was recovering, salads always made me feel better." Aaron said.
"How many salads?" I asked.
"One for lunch and dinner almost every day."
"No way!"
"Yes way."
"Hey!"
"Hay is for horses."
"Rrr, you get me with that one every time."
Aaron laughed, and sat down next to me with a few strawberry puffs, vanilla of course.
I stared at the puffs, longing for one.
"Hah, you'll get one once you finish eating." He said.
"Ok... Mom." I taunted.
"I'm nothing like Silvana, and you know it." He said.
Once I finished my salad, Aaron gave me the Vanilla Strawberry Puff.
"Wait, since this happened, am I not allowed to have chocolate?" I asked.
Aaron frowned. He was getting sad again.
"Good thing strawberry is my favorite! Haha!" I said, changing the subject. He gave a small smile, then went back to eating his strawberry puff.
When I tried to get up, my legs still wouldn't budge.
"Wait, it's kind of like you need to learn how to walk again. Let me help you."
Aaron helped/carried me to the couches. That's when I noticed my tail. I got wide eyed.
"What's wrong?" Aaron asked.
"T- Tail.. then I have.."
I forgot that I would get ears and a tail. I would have to live with this for the rest of my life.
I felt like I was different. No, there's no more Aphmau. I felt like I was in a completely different world.
I am a Werewolf.