Dream On

I fell asleep with Aaron by my side. I was in a dark void of a room, that seemed to have no floor. I was startled when a gust of wind started to blow, getting heavier on me every second. The wind suddenly stopped and I saw a small, grey object in front of me, almost floating. I reached out for it, but someone got to it first.
Another me.
It was almost as if I was staring into a mirror, but there was no shine. My clone took the crystal from the air. Then a scenery started to form, like how water ripples move until it was still, and took form. It was that mountain in the center of Starlight. I faced myself and then she reached out and dropped the crystal, and watched as it shattered across the ground.
"Don't Touch The Grey Crystal."
They said. My clones eyes started to flicker from emerald green back to hazel, and the whirring sound started again. I couldn't breathe. It was like.. being out of breath because someone was chasing me. Wanting me, wanting death. "Wake up!"
I opened my eyes, taking large breaths. I was sweating.
Aaron was above me, his eyes were ruby red.
There was still a whirring sound, coming from outside.
"Aphmau, are you alright? Was it a nightmare?" Aaron asked worriedly.
"Y.. Yeah, just a nightmare." I said.
"Okay. I didn't want to wake you up, because there was a helicopter outside, but you were shivering, so I just.."
"Aaron, it's alright. Want to get some water with me?"
-------------
Louise POV
I was sitting at a table, scrolling through my phone, at this night party. A few boys asked me out, one was a Meifwa, but I turned them down. Nobody is like Garroth.
He was such a gentlemen. Garroth didn't even stop to stare at my body, he just, realized what was going on. He seems so, innocent. Why can't I stop thinking about him?
I looked up and saw that same flowery shirt, but he was leaving the party. I think I'll catch up to him, maybe ask him to hang out?
I felt my face turn hot. No, no. I refuse to let my feelings go!
I decided to follow him. Maybe I'll talk to him later.
I followed a path, but he was going down on the beach, so I was up a little higher than him. I saw him go up to some bushes, and then..
I saw Nana jump out and kiss him. Nana is dating Zane, she can't- she can't be cheating on Zane.. with him!!
I felt my world shatter before my sight. I'll never forgive Nana.
~
Tronix POV
I was walking down a pathway when I saw a girl crying. She was in a blue swimsuit.
"Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?" I asked. She looked up and I saw ears. She must be a werewolf. Werewolves don't get sad easily.
"Here, get up." I lent my hand out to her, and she reluctantly took it. I got to see her ears better and saw that they weren't werewolf ears, but Meifwa ears.
"Wait, you're a Meifwa!" I said, and dashed off in the direction of the hotel. It's not like I'm afraid of Meifwas, I just hate them. It's a long story.
I reached my hotel and flopped on my bed. I sighed and pulled out my phone.
It's 12:55 pm. I should really get some sleep.