Realizing

Aphmau dropped the crystal as soon as she touched it.
She ran out of the restaurant, when she was stopped by someone grabbing her arm.
"Let go of me!!" Aphmau yelled.
"Aphmau, I'm here to help you." Aphmau stopped to look at the old man with pointy black sunglasses.
"Wait, do I know you?" She asked.
"We'll get to that later. Aaron needs to find you right now. He should be at Rylan's-"
His phone rang.
"Just go find Rylan. Hello?"
He turned around to answer the call.
"Do I know you, ma'am? What are you trying to say?" He asked. "Oh, I see."
He hung up the phone.
"Aphmau, never mind Rylan. You need to go to the campsite where Aaron proposed to you. I would go with you, but I have to find Derek. Good luck." He said, and started to walk away. Aphmau started running towards the campsite, soon finding the trail where they walked.
She ran down the trail, tripping over rocks and hitting away low branches.
She scrambled across the water, not daring to look at its dark, welcoming depths.
She climbed out, cold and sore, but still determined to find Aaron.
--
Aaron climbed up the steep slope, taking a 'shortcut' up the mountain.
His foot slipped on some rocks, and he was left hanging on with no foothold.

"Aaron!"
"You will never make me happy."
"You will always make me happy."
"I wish you were dead."

"Will you marry me?"
"Yes! Yes! I love you!"

Aaron suddenly found himself at the top, inches from the edge of the mountain.
As long as he regained his breath, he didn't question it. He ran towards the mountain top.

~

Aphmau fell to her knees when she reached the top, on the stone path next to the barbecue pit, and the dark patch where their tent was.
"Aphmau!"
Aphmau turned and saw no one other than Ein, holding out the Grey stone.
"I believe you forgot this, dear." He said, and Aphmau got up.
"Yes, I did! Thank you, Ein!"
"Now that youre mine again, I can finally get back at Aaron for taking away my werewolf traits." He said, and slipped the crystal on to Aphmau's ring finger, which was now attached to a silver ring. Aphmau hugged him around the neck, and sighed.
"Ein!"
Aaron yelled. Ein and Aphmau turned to him, and Ein had a look of disgust. Aphmau had a look of hate.
Aarons ears folded back, and he stood in a defensive position.
"Well, well. If it isn't my favorite Ultima." Ein said, a smile creeping onto his face.
"Stop this, Ein. You can have me, just dont make Aph suffer." Aaron said. Aphmau held onto Ein. But Aaron knew that somewhere behind that face she was screaming for help.
"Why can't I have both of you? After all, I need you to turn me back into a werewolf." Ein said. Aaron growled. "No." Aaron said.
"Isn't this an unfair fight then? Oh well." He said, then pulled out a potion from his back pocket, and drank it. Light flashed, and then Ein gained his blue Ears and tail.
"Aren't those temporary?" Aaron asked in a taunting manner. "Yes, but it should be enough to kill you." Ein said, and charged towards Aaron, pushing Aphmau off of him. Aaron growled before clashing with Ein.

~

"Louise, you have to add the eggs first!" Kawaii Chan said, complaining about the cake mixture.
"Oh, sorry KC. My mind is on other things"