Gone

As soon as Tronix held out his necklace, he fell to the ground, leaving Aphmau just standing there.
"Aphmau, are you okay?" I asked.
"Well, Aaron,"
She looked up.
"I'm doing just fine."

It couldn't be.
Her eyes..
Her beautiful eyes..
We're now that disgusting green.

She giggled, and grabbed a knife from the table.
She locked her eye contact with me, and I immediately knew what was going to happen.
She lunged at me, but I dodged and she fell onto Dottie.
"A- Aphmau! Are you alright?"
"I will be fine when Aaron is gone."
Aphmau kept trying to lunge at me with the knife but Dottie held her back with her arms wrapped around her waist.
"Aaron, you need to get out of here!" Daniel started pushing me away.
"What, wait! No, that's.."
Daniel shoved me out of the restaurant and started pulling me away.
"That's my wife, I can't.."
"I'm sorry Aaron!" Daniel kept dragging me away from the restaurant. Away from my suffering wife who had a taste for my blood.
~Narrator POV~
While Daniel was trying to keep Aaron far from the cursed Aphmaus reach, Aphmau calmed down, but started throwing threats towards Aaron.
"I HOPE HE DIES! HE DOESNT DESERVE TO LIVE! SOMEONE KILL HIM! HES THE ULTIMA WEREWOLF!"
Dottie kept her grip. But, it wasn't enough to save Aaron. An employee in the restaurant picked up a phone, but Rylan tore the line before word could get out.
"Aphmau, you love Aaron!" Dottie said, and her ears folded back.
"NO, I DONT!"
Dottie tried to make Aphmau remember. All this has happened while Tronix was lying on the ground, unconscious.
"Aphmau, what did that crystal do to you?"
Dottie kept her grip, but Aphmau had enough.
She tossed the knife into her right hand and sliced the top of Dottie's left hand. Dottie cried out in pain. It wasn't a bad cut, it was just enough to make her let go. Rylan growled.
"I didn't want to do this Aphmau, but I have no other option!" Rylan warned. Aphmau took a step forward. Rylan charged her, and tried to tackle her.
Aphmau was about to put an end to Rylan, but something stopped her.

"No, don't do it, please!"

Those words echoed throughout Aphmaus mind, and time seemed as if it was passing by slowly.
Aphmau looked around, to see innocent people with shocked looks, evacuating the restaurant, at the same time police flooding in.
She saw Dottie holding her hand, crying, while blood was dripping down her arm.
Then she looked back up and saw Rylan, and before she knew it, she only saw darkness.

Tronix POV

"Back off, Tronix!"

Those words were the only thing I heard, echoing through my head to no end.
It was just the crystal, and I. There was nothing else.
I held it in my hand.
"Ein, you're clever."
I said, and dropped the crystal.
"I thought you were my friend."
I turned around to see Aphmau trying to lunge at Aaron, but it was as if they were in an old, black and white movie. That was just a mere memory now.
"I didn't just fall asleep, did I?"
I looked at Daniel who was shoving Aaron away.
"What did I do to deserve this?"