Back to the Pack! (lol)

"You're not allowed to get in the kiddie pool, Aphmau!" Aaron said, picking me up before I could step in the kids pool.
"No! Let me go! I can do what I want!"
I struggled and flailed in his arms, then Aaron fell backwards into the big pool.
I flailed around in the pool until I reached the surface, and the base of my ears started to burn. I got out of the pool as quick as I could, then the base of my tail started to burn. I started crying like a baby.
"Aph! I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall in the-"
"N..No! T-They burn!!" He knew what I was referring to, and gave me a hug. Dottie handed him a towel for me.
"Alpha, what's wrong?" She asked Aaron.
"We need to go back to the room." He said, and wrapped me in the towel. I was still crying.
Aaron had his arm around me all the way to the room. Dottie and Rylan left to get water and snacks, while Daniel stayed to help Aaron.
"This towel's all wet.. Daniel, will you get me another towel?"
"Sure, Alpha!"
Daniel ran to get another towel, and came back in seconds.
Aaron put the new towel on me, and gave me a hug.
"Aphmau, what happened out there?"
He asked, drying the last few tears I had with the towel.
"A- As soon as I came out of the
w- water, the base of my ears started to burn." Dottie and Rylan came back with a few water bottles and snacks.
"Then I got out of the water, and then my tail started to burn, too."
Aaron was about to say something, but Dottie interrupted the first word.
"Aphmau! Guess what? I know your mom makes you feel better, so, I invited her over! She's gonna be here in a few!"
Aaron stopped dead with shock. My eyes widened.
"WHAT?!"