AARON!!!!!!!

"WHAT?!"
Aaron and I yelled in unison. "What? Oh! And she said she's bringing Poopsi." Dottie added. She obviously didn't see the danger of the situation.
"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?! APHMAU, WHERE ARE YOU?!"
We soon heard my mom yelling for me. I put the towel over my head and tail.
"APHMAU!" She found me.
"Sweetie, are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened? I swear if-"
And she just kept going on and on through crazy made-up scenarios.
"I'm fine, mom." I said.
"No, I got called over here for a reason!" She argued, and opened the can of Poopsi. "And get that towel off your head, you look ridiculous."
She handed me the Poopsi, and I set it on the table.
"I have to go to the bathroom first, be right back!" I said as I ran off for the bathroom.
Everyone just watched me run off until I was out of sight.
I closed and locked the door, just in case my mom decided to come in.
I sank down to the floor with my back against the door. The tiled floor was cold, and I tried to reach for my towel, but, it wasn't there.
I left my towel on the couch.

~

"What was that? Red Ears? Red Tail?" Silvana asked me. Aph forgot about the towel and let it drop when she got up to 'go to the bathroom'.
"You didn't know? Aaron accidentally-"
Aaron leapt at Dottie and clamped his hand over her mouth.
"I only know that she has a purple ears and tail costume set..." Silvana put her hand to her chin, thinking.
"Accidentally, Ears, Tail.."
She put it all together.
"Yeah! And they're fluffy, too!" Dottie pulled Aaron's hand off her.
"Haha! Yeah! The costumes get softer these days!" Aaron tried to cover up, but it didn't seem to be working.
"Accidently, ears, tail, hmm... AARON!"
She figured it out. I'm going to die.
"THAT COULD NOT BE A COSTUME, I KNOW THAT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!"
"I.."
"AARON! ¡DIMELO AHORA!"
(TELL ME NOW!)
"I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! BE RIGHT BACK!" I said, and ran to another available bathroom.
It was only Dottie, Rylan, Daniel, and Silvana.

~Narrator POV:

"Dottie! I demand an explanation!"
"Miss Aphmau's Mom! We thought you knew! I'm sorry!" Dottie apologized.
"Yeah, Alpha was trying really hard to stop you, Dottie." Rylan said.
"I only got the towel, I didn't do anything else, please don't interrogate me." Daniel said.
"Then, you might want to sit down." Dottie said. Silvana sat down, and took the Poopsi, preparing herself for the worst.
"Well? What is it, then?" Silvana asked, her grip almost crushing and spilling the full Poopsi can.
"Aaron turned Aphmau into a werewolf. Accidentally, I mean. She looks cute though! Cute with Aaron even more too! I think the red came from Aaron, I don't know why. It's too bad if she wanted purple. I mean, she can dye her ears purple, right Rylan? Daniel? Hey! Where did you go? Where are..."
Silvana looked like she was about to explode with anger, but debating on wether to let it go or not. The poor Poopsi can was crushed and spilled all over the couch, and fell to the floor in two crushed pieces.
"Oh.." Dottie realized why Daniel and Rylan ran. She tucked her tail and ran for cover behind the kitchen table.
"AARON!!!"