Sunsets can falsify love, too.

You should not have interfered with him. You know the rules.
I'm sorry, Irene. It's just that.. look, I know it's my fault-
Your pity shouldn't have made anything different in that Universe. You should have left it alone. If he was to die, let it be so.
Irene, I can explain-
There is no explaining to do. I know why you did it, and it's time for me to fix your actions.

"Just call me R, I'm not your bodyguard anymore."
"But, why are you here, how did you get here?" Aaron asked.
"I have my ways. Now, I need to talk to your dad." R said.
"But-"
"I won't tell him where you went. You need this freedom to save your fiancé. Congratulations, by the way."
R said, and walked around the corner into the house.
"Thank you.." Aaron whispered and took off down the sidewalk running.

Aphmau woke up, shaky and cold. Her eyes snapped open in shock, and sat up.
She walked out of the bedroom she was in, and stealthily passed a sleeping Rylan on the couch. She went outside, where the sun was setting, and sighed in relief as she saw her 'one true love.'
"Hello, darling."
"Ein! I missed you so much!" Aphmau tackled him into a hug, and Ein instantly hugged her back.
"And I see you have a new look." Ein said, brushing her hair past her Werewolf ears.
Aphmau giggled, and laid her head on his chest.
Little do you know, she is actually screaming for help.
Ein linked his hand onto hers, and they started walking down the road, with the beautiful sunset to guide them.
"You have always made me happy."
--
Aaron had his bandana with him, the one that Aph used to wear. He hoped she would recognize it and break out of that potion.
He ran until he realized there were footsteps behind him.
"Aaron Lycan!" Someone yelled behind him. He turned and saw policemen standing with their guns pointed to him.
"Stay right where you are, and we can solve this peacefully." One of them said.
Aaron thought about running, excuses, or something to distract them with.
"Hey!" A girl yelled. Everyone turned to see a Meifwa and a certain blonde haired boy with her.
"Garroth! Wait, who is that?" Aaron asked.
"Ill tell you later, Run!" Garroth grabbed his arm and started running.
"My name is Louise, nice to meet you!" The Meifwa said, and Garroth pushed Aaron forward.
"Go! We'll distract them!" Garroth said.
"But-"
"RUN!"
Garroth yelled, and Aaron ran forward, where he knows where Aphmau might be with him.
Aaron hid behind a house, then his phone rang.
"Of all times, it had to be now." He muttered and answered.
"Hello?"
I know you didn't want me to call you back.
"Of course. You kept making my life worse and even caused Aphmau to get hurt. If I wasn't.. If you didn't call.."
If you didn't answer an unknown number on your phone?
"Exactly, why did you tell me that I would never see her again? I will always be by her side no matter what, and I want you to stop calling me and give me my life back." Aaron said.
I'm just saying the truth. You shouldn't be rude to the person who saved your life.
Aaron paused.
"You.. But how?"
We will discuss this later. Aphmau is not where you think she is.
"Then, where is she?"

~

"So, Aphmau, how has your life been without me?"
"Its been so boring! It feels like Romeo and Juliet, you've been away from me for so long and when I met you it felt like a fairy tale." Aphmau said, and grabbed his hand.
"Well then Aphmau, let this be just like that fairy tale."
Ein got on one knee, in the middle of the restaurant, making everyone turn  towards them.
"Will you stay with me forever, and marry me?"
The crowd in the restaurant stopped, and waited for an answer.
"Yes! Yes I will!"
The restaurant cheered and celebrated the new couple, but was interrupted by a guest.
"Sorry for interrupting." A man with gray hair and black sunglasses walked in.
"Is this package for.. Ein?" He asked, handing a box to the werewolf couple.
Ein opened the package and found a small pouch.
"I have no time for this nonsense! Who are you?" Ein said, and handed the pouch to Aphmau to hold, and she opened it curiously while Ein and the man were talking.
"I just wanted to, restore the love you've had for one another, nothing big." R said, looking at a note on the back of his hand.
"Weird old man. Aphmau, lets-"
Ein looked around, but Aphmau was nowhere to be seen, and there were shards of rock on the ground of where she was standing.
"Aphmau! What did you-"
Ein looked around some more, but they both were gone.