Who could help us?

I woke up to feel the hard wood floor, and a bump on my head. Aphmau was on the ground, and Rylan got up from being on top of her.
"Oh, Tronix, you're awake." Rylan said, and looked at me. "Uhh, Yeah. What happened here?" I asked.
"Well, One, you assaulted Aphmau, and-"
"I What?! I didn't even have any alcohol! Why did I do that?!"
"Two, you fainted as soon as you held that crystal necklace of yours up to her face!" Daniel said. His face looked pale. I looked around.
"Where is the necklace anyway?" I asked. "I don't know, I couldn't find it when you fainted." Dottie said, holding a restaurant napkin to her left hand.
"Exactly! That's when Ein came and took the crystal so no one could find it! We need to find him!" I said.
"And how are we going to do that?" Rylan asked. I thought for a minute and said,
"I think I know someone who can help us out."
~
"Guy~ de!"
I said, getting the attention of a certain man with a blue shirt, out with his boyfriend.
Dottie, Rylan and Daniel looked at me with disbelief. Little do they know.
"Oh, hello Tronix! How is your vacation so far? I knew this place was the best suited for all of your needs!" Guy~ de said. Yeah, what a great vacation it's been so far!
"Yeah! It's been great. I've only got a few questions for you though." I said.
"Okay, I'm always here to help! What are your questions, Mr. Tronix?"
"Just call me Tronix, and, you've been all over this island, right?" I asked. I turned to the werewolf trio and I could tell they were instantly judging him.
"Why yes of course! Do you need help finding any place in particular? Oh! There are a few shops I can recommend-"
"No! No, that's not-"
"Hey! Let him finish man, he's trying to help ya!" A shirtless and tan boy interrupted me.
"Oh Nate, it's quite okay. Don't get your swim trunks in a knot! Anyway, what is it, Tronix?" Guy~ de asks, nudging Nate in a kind of re-assuring way.
"I was wondering if you've seen any particular places that look, like an evil layer, or a hideout.. headquarters? I don't know, it's complicated! Don't ask!" I said. Guy~ de looked at me confusedly, then straightened back up. "Oh! Those places! All I've seen is the cave on that Mountain. Oh! And maybe a few houses on the shoreline that never opened!" Guy~ de looked satisfied with his answer, and i was also.
"Thank you so much, Guy~ de! I'll see you around, have a nice day!" I said, and went back over to the trio.
"What was that?" Dottie asked.
"Me finding my answer. Now,
let's go find Ein."