The Crazy Trio?

Aaron hugged me again, this time I felt a tear drop on my shoulder.
I hugged him back, and we sat down to watch some tv.
"Hey, Aaron?" I asked.
"Yeah, babe?" Aaron said.
"I would like to tell just a few people, but not all." I said, and leaned against him. "Who would those people be?" He asked. "Daniel, Dottie, and Rylan. I thought that if they helped you through your tough times, then they can help me get used to mine." Aaron relaxed a bit. Maybe he was paranoid about who I wanted to tell.
"Okay, you want to call, or meet up?" He asked. I thought for a second before I answered.  "Meet up, at the pool. I said, and Aaron sat up. "Ok, but let me help you walk first."
~
Aaron had me sit on the couch and kick my legs for so long, I felt like I wasn't going to be able to walk pretty soon.
Aaron said it would let my muscles get used to the movement, but I'm starting to doubt it.
"Babe, can you come over here for a second?" Aaron called from the kitchen.
"Okay, I'm coming!" I said, and before I knew it I was in the kitchen.
"Hey, you can walk again!" He said.
I was awe struck. He tricked me into walking.
"What the- How?!" I asked.
"My dad did the same to me, after I gained more weight from being as skinny as a spaghetti string. I was confused too." Aaron explained.
"I called Rylan, Dottie, and Daniel. They said that they were available tomorrow afternoon." He added, while I was helping him clean the dishes.
"You better get to bed. You're going to need your sleep to deal with those 3." I laughed at that.
"I can handle anything!" I said, full of pride.
"Hah, yes, you've proved your point.." He said, while setting a pink cup on a clean towel.