Farewell

"Aphmau, I hate the outcome of this, but Aaron didn't make it."
You've completed your task. Well done.
But Irene.. Why? Why would you do this to your own creation? You're supposed to give life, not take it!
My dear, you have to see that not all stories will end happily. You will agree with me once you discover that fact is true.
Irene. Is there any way I can change it? I want it to end happily, this time. Please.
Why do you burden me with your choices?
It's just that, this story, it has so many different parts to it. If I could just change one path, just one!
You wish to toy with my creation?
No! Your creations are too beautiful to be toyed with!
Then leave my presence at once. Come back when you are worthy with my time. Don't let me catch you.
-
Aphmau got up from the ground, brushing splinters and leaves off of her arms and hair. She noticed arms around her when she began to get up.
"Ein?"
She looked up to see Aaron's face. He opened his eyes, his pupils widening and turning back to their original color. "No.. no no no! Nonononono- no!" Aphmau cried. She picked up the poor werewolf's head and held him with care.
"Aph.." Aaron breathed, and touched her cheek with his hand, before it dropped to the ground.
Aphmau hiccuped and let the tears fall before she let out a murderous scream.
"AARON!!!"
-
Surprise? Another Book Incoming?
Heheh, Aaron would've wanted that.

                         ~Fin~