Little children

author's note: I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes.

As little children the two princes of Asgard got on extremely well, they where the best of friends, The older of the two, the crown prince. He had short blonde hair and was considerably taller than the other, the older was favored more by the public and by his family and enjoyed the fame, his name was Thor. The younger of the two was pale and had slick black hair, he preferred to keep out of the limelight unlike his brother.The younger boy was called Loki.

The two brothers specialised in diffrent areas, Thor in fighting and was named the God of thunder,the other played tricks, mischievious and was taught magic, The God of Mischief. Their father Odin, the Allfather, king of Asgard. He grew close to Thor and they both shared similar traits, Loki was like his mother Frigga, Queen of Asgard, they both shared the gift of magic.

Thor became friends with Lady Sif and the worirors three, this included of Fandral the dashing,Volstagg and Hogun,As Thor continued to make friends, Loki spent most of his time in the libary studing. At balls Loki would sit in the corner on his own away from company. Loki always thought of himself below Thor as even thought his family knew of his gift of magic no one else in the kingdom seemed to notice or even care.