Is that really you?

When I finally reached Loki tears where streaming down my face, not of sadness but of joy and relief. I wrapped my arms around his waist expecting to feel his cold arms return the gesture, but they didn't the person completely disappeared in my arms leaving the cold bitter air hugging my skin. I was mumbling to myself all the way back to the palace "what? why? I really thought it was him. was I hallucinating? and if I was, dose that make me ill?" I was in my own world until, THUD! I fell straight onto my face, a pair of deep blue eyes met mine as he was trying to help me up. "Eira, are you alright?" honestly I didn't know, "Fandral, if I told you something, something that is just between us, would you keep it a secret?" Fandral nodded slowly. "I don't want to talk about it here, is it okay if we talk in my chambers?" again Fandral nodded and we headed towards my chambers.

*Skipping to Eira and Loki's chambers*

"Where's he gone?!" Fandral looked at me with a confused look, "Loki! I had him moved here!"
"Ms Eira, he is probably back in the infirmary now please tell me what is wrong."
"I saw him, I saw loki, my Loki and when I tried to hug him he was gone." I covered my face with my hands and started to cry. "let's go and see him, maybe that will make you feel better, hum?" I nodded and we headed to the infermary,

a/n sorry so long, thanks for reading, over 400 reads thank you xxx