A bad night becomes a good night

Eira's prov

The moment Loki's lips touched my cheeks I felt my blood racing up towards them. What is this? I mean he is very handsome but no, I can't I mean I'm his best friend. I can't be in love with my best friend, can I?

No,no you can't. I wished Loki good night and left to bed, I got changed into a long silk night dress and got into the large four poster bed, the fire was lighting the whole room a golden colour, it was amazing. thinking about it only this morning I was being kicked out of my home now I live in the palace! Wow.

This thought carried on until I drifted of to sleep. At around two in the morning( it must of been around twoish as I has slept for about five hours already) I heard an ear splitting scream from next door, I quickly put on my slippers and ran to Loki's room where the noise had came from. Without knowing I opened the door to see Loki scrunched up in a tight ball, tangled up in a sea of green sheets, Loki's room was identical to mine just that his balcony faced the forest and his room was made of greens and golds while mine was made of light and dark blues. I ran to Loki's bed and started stroking his hair he immediately calmed down but surprisingly still asleep, when I tried to wake him up there was no response, I shook his shoulders, flicked him even kissed him, but still no answer. I decided to give up so as I stood to leave something grabbed my arm and pulled me back, " Eira, please don't leave, I have terrible dreams and I would love some company. please just tonight Eira." so the naughty cow, he was awake all that time. "How long have you been awake?" Loki's eyes widened to say 'don't hate me', " since you kissed me and by the way it was very pleasant." The naughty devil, but he did compliment my kiss, "all right tonight. buts that's it, no one knows okay?" Loki nodded and I climbed in next to him. yep, I am in love with a prince, typical. " Eria, are you in love with Thor? he has taken quite a liking to you." stunned I turntable to face him,"no, why would you ask that?"

"Well I read your mind and you said you are in love with a prince and as Thor seems the more obvious I thought you would love him, sorry if I offended you, I just want to look out for you and I think him and Lady Sif are taking a fancy to one another."

"No Loki, it's not Thor, the prince I love has amazing green mischievous eyes and jet black hair, his touch may be cold but it is the most comforting. He is unlike anybody I have ever met, he is smart, handsome, charismatic and has the most beautiful and genuine smile. The prince I love is right before my eyes."

There was shock in Loki's eyes.... oh no,!I has a girlfriend doesn't he? or maybe he just wants to be friends? he doesn't like me does he? oh no what have I done?

"Nonono, Eira don't worry, shall I tell you about the young lady that I love?" I nodded, he's going to describe somebody different isn't he?

" The woman I love has the most hypnotising eyes, of the deepest blue, the colour of the ocean, the woman I love has such a sweet smile that when she smiles she could light up a room and her joy and happiness could infect anyone even the most grumpy of people , especially my father. Her golden hair shines brightly in the sun. She is the most drop dead gorgeous person in the whole of the nine realms and when her cheeks blush they turn the most spectacular rose. Her personality is so perfect that it is indescribable. The woman I love is before my eyes, and she loves me back."

That must of been the most romantic thing I have ever heard because my cheeks burnt. and I kissed Loki catching him off guard but none the less he kissed me back.

"Loki that is the most romantic thing that anyone has ever said to me." Loki smiled and replied " darling, go to sleep we will tell everyone in the morning if Hiemdal hasn't already"

That night I fell asleep with my head on his chest. It was one of the most pleasant nights sleep I have ever had.