A little gift

Loki's prov

William had made the most beautiful necklace in the nine realms, it had a golden chain with a turquoise gem hooked on the chain, I also had William make a matching ring. both where in a small black box which i had put in my trousers pocket for safety. I waited in the library  for Eira. Once she had entered I noticed the tear stains on her cheeks, I ran up to her and cupped her cheeks, "Darling, what's wrong? are you hurt?" I must  of sounded crazy as all Eira could do was laugh in my face. "No, I visited Hiemdal earlier today and he showed me what you said about me, today in the shop." I felt the blood rushing to my face,  I was so emarrased. She saw what I said? "Did you really?" Eira smiled and nodded. "come back to my room I have something for you."

we headed back to my chambers and i sat Eira down on the bed, I on the other side kneeled on the floor in front of her. I presented the small black box in front of her  " A precious gem for my own special gem." Eira opened the box and her face lit up just as i was about to stand to sit next to Eira on the bed so i could put the necklace around her neck, Thor opened the door and walked in. "Eira, i  believe that if we ever want privacy we are going to have to get a lock for the door. Anyway Thor why are you here?" I then stood up now facing Thor in the face, though he is a little taller than me. "Father would like to speak with all three of us,"   quickly put the necklace around Eira's neck and followed Thor to the throne room.