Be carful, please

Authors note: okay, here we go. into battle, you ready?

Eira's POV

Loki and Thor have been gone for hours. the last thing we did was kiss. I've been talking to him all day, while they have been fighting I haven't had anything to eat and have been refusing anything. I've been sitting in the library, or in Loki's spot in the forest.

Loki's silky voice entered my head and I sighed in relief. 'Eira? are you there?'

'Yes, are you okay?'

'I'm fine but something's happened.'

'Is it Thor? What's wrong?'

'No, Thor's fine it's just that when a frost giant touches you you get frost bite, but I didn't. my arm turnt blue, and when it stopped touching me my arm turnt back to its normal colour.'

'That's weird. we'll get you checked out when you come home.'

'Ahhhh!' the line went dead. I paniced. What's wrong? He promised, he promised that he would come back. 'Loki!! Are you there? Please, you promised.' I have to tell some one.

Loki's POV, before the line went dead

Being able to talk to Eira may of calmed my nerves, I satyed close to Thor so that we could return to Asgard. Although being told not to rely on my magic I did use it more than my daggers, but I was fighting one frost giant who was putting up a fight so I pulled out my dagger but just before shoving it into his chest I felf his hand ontop of mine, unlike the others when they got touched they got frost bite my arm slowley changed to the same dark blue as his, "You see, you knew that you where diffrent. why don't you come and fight for your real family, your species." out of panic I quickly pirced his heart, if he had one, with my dagger. He slowly colapsed on the floor dying, when his hand left mine my arm returned to it's normal pale colour, this is not normal. I must tell Eira. I would not tell the whole truth to Eira, she would worry too much.

'Eira? are you there?'

'Yes, are you okay?'

'I'm fine but something's happened.'

'Is it Thor? What's wrong?'

'No, Thor's fine it's just that when a frost giant touches you you get frost bite, but I didn't. my arm turnt blue, and when it stopped touching me my arm turnt back to its normal colour.'

'That's weird. we'll get you checked out when you come home.'

The moment her voice left my head I heard Thor "BROTHER!" as I turnt around confused something hit me right through the stomach, all I remember next was yelling in pain and the world around me turning to a welcoming darkness.