A talk with Frigga

Loki's prov

After being excused by father mother quickly stopped me and Eira, "Loki , son may we go and talk in my garden, Eria may you care to join?" Eria nodded quickly as I replyed to mother "Mother can we meet in your garden in ten mineuts? As I would like to show Eira her chambers." I grabbed Eira's arm and ran down the corridors dragging he wth me, after about a mineute it seemed like Eira was dragging me down the halls. We reached our chambers and both entered our own rooms, I quickly redressed into something more suitable. from the other side of the wall i heard Eira's voice "Loki!! There are only dresses! I don't wear dresses. help." maybe she could borrow one of my shirts and she must have horse riding trousers. "Eria, do you have horse riding gear?" Eira replied quickly "Yes, why do you ask" I now have a plan "Eria, come in here and bring your riding gear, just the trousers." Eira must of been shocked as it took a while before there was a knock on the door. "Eira, you can come in," Eira entered slowly and blushed."Why are you blushing?" Eira just laughed to herself, I looked down and relised that I was shirtless. I ran into the bathroom and quickly put on a green shirt. I came back out and Eira was sitting on my bed. "Loki,why did you ask me in here?" I quickly remembered why she was in my room, "Ah yes, you said you didn't like to wear dresses, right? So you can wear the trousers to your riding gear and put one of my shirts ontop, they might be a bit large, but you can just tuck them into your trouders and we will get you some more clothes later." Eira nodded and grabbed my shirt "Oi! you can't see me getting dressed, get out!" I left the room and waited for her, she came out in her black riding trousers,my pale green shirt on which was tucked into her trousers and her hair was in a messy bun, she looked beautiful. "Eria how old are you?" Eria loooked up and her gleaming eyes meet with mine, "Why in Migardian years i am about eighteen, and you?" I replied with a quick "eighteen". We then walked to mothers chambers. I knocked on the door and entered after mother said it was fine for us to enter.

"Darling, I would like you to know that when Eira turns nineteen she must leave for a while, just like you, she must explore the nine realms." Does this mean we will be separated? Maybe I could learn a spell to let us comicate, yes in the morning i shall study in the libary and Eira can join me. "Loki, when do you want to have your magic lesson? As i understand Eira you want to study magic aswell, if you come you can learn the basics. Now go get some sleep, and be up early. Good night."

I then walked Eira back to her room and wished her a good night, kissed her on the cheek goodnight and left to my chambers.

Sorry Loki and Eira are both 18