Goodbyes?

Eira's POV

*Authors note, see if you can see the Sherlock reference*

The week was drawing to an end and the thought of saying goodbye to Loki was killing me physically and mentally, I refused to leave his bed side, I couldn't bare it.

Frigga and Thor visited the most Odin visited once. I wondered why he was so close to Thor and so distant to Loki.

There was a ball that night which I was forced into going to, I dressed in a gold and green dress, symbolising Loki by his colours. I put my hair up, kissed him on the forehead "I'll come back later, don't miss me." I left the room and entered the ball room 'Loki should be here, it's not right.' I was miserable that night, I forgot about Loki while dancing with Fandral. "lady Eira you do know it is half three in the morning?" I shrugged, being a little drunk. After hours of dancing I started to have a good time, at about half six in the morning a familiar voice filled my head 'did you miss me?' The shock that ran down my body caused my knees to malfunction causing me to fall on the floor. "Eira, are you okay? do you need help up?" I looked up at Fandral his face covered in fear "umm... I don't know, something happened that I thought would never happen again." after picking myself up I ran to the library, not knowing where to go. I made sure I was alone before realising that this wasn't Loki's spot, so u ran to the forest and sat in the exact spot where we first met. 'Hello? Eira, are you there?' the worrying idiot 'I'm here Loki, I'm just confused, how?'

'how what?'

'how your talking to me.'

'Look up and to the fountain on your left' to see I had to stand up but when my eyes focused on the fountain. There he was. he was there, I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself to make sure I was awake and that I hadn't passed out in the library or something. I ran towards him with tears in my eyes.

*Authors note, sorry not a long chapter.