Telling everone

Eira's prov

It's about nine am in the morning and Loki's room's door opens suddenly. I open my eyes to see Thor standing in the doorway gasping. "why are you gasping Thor?" ah Odin's beard!! I forgot, A, I'm in Loki's room, B, I was sleeping next to him in bed and C, we haven't told anyone that we are dating yet. and now Thor knows, great! "Thor tell anyone and I will slay you now get out!" I had totally forgotten that Loki was still asleep. I heard a moan come from his mouth "if that's Thor tell the great oaf to leave and that if he tells anyone I will slay him. Plus I'm still sleeping!" how did Loki know it was Thor he was still half asleep. "Wow, brother Lady Eira just gave me the same threat, anyway father wishes for both you and Eira to accompany him and mother and I to breakfast, it is already half nine."

Loki moaned again "well I guess we are up Eira." We both stood out from the sea of green sheets and Loki snapped his fingers and we where both dressed and ready for breakfast. I was wearing the same as yes today but with a deep blue shirt to match my eyes. "Loki you have a great sense of style." Loki giggled as all three of us left and started making our way down the golden corridors to the dining hall.

Once inside I saw that Odin was sat at the top of the table, Frigga at his left, Thor had purposely sat next to his mother leaving me and Loki next to each other on Odin's right hand side. "I must say, My Queen you do look beautiful today." I thought it was needed to be said as she had already commented on my clothing. Frigga smiled and said "Lady Eira it is most strange that you look to have be wearing Loki's shirt tucked into your trousers." I blushed and turnt around to Loki, he smiled and said "I think it's about time we told them, don't you?" Thor tried to look surprised but failed horribly "what? what must you tell us brother?" i giggled at Thor's attempt "Thor,brother you are such a bad lier." this made me giggle even more.

"Loki, please tell them." Loki looked at me and smiled "of course, Mother, Father I would like to tell you that last night Lady Eira and I discovered that we love each other and that we would like to become a serious relationship. I ask for your approval, mother? father?" I must tell you Frigga's face lit up in joy. but Odin's didn't, thank god after about thirty seconds they both approved. Loki then grabbed the back of my neck and planted his lips onto of mine, Thor looked discusted and shouted "Get a room!" Loki looked back and as always has something witty to say. "No! Why don't you go and kiss Lady Sif brother?" Thor looked utterly shocked and stormed out. "Loki, what have I told you bout messing with Thor?", I have now come to the conclusion that Thor was in love with Lady SIf.

I must of been daydreaming because all of a sudden loki shook my shoulders and whispered in my ear, "Darling, Mother said that we can go and visit now." this is what i've been looking forward to all day. Magic.