Frigga

Frigga watched as her children screamed in laughter in the hologram, her laugh radiating the room but holograms do not bring back memories that were slowly fading. Since Odin had fell into the Odinsleep Thor had been ruling Asguard with Frigga refusing to leave her husbands bedside, but she also grieved for Loki, the person he was before the truth had gone. Permantly. he wasnt eating and wasnt leaving his room, Eira was forbode from entering and even his mother. Everyone knew he envyed Thor, Odin never loved him like Thor, loki craved that attention and now it was irrelevent. she wanted to speak to her son. she loved him and wanted to tell him that he will always be loved by her. a hologram appered, this was of Loki's room, right now. great, she thought, now im spying, but she watched anyway. he was crying, with a hologram of him and Thor in frount of him, Thor boasting of his strength and showing Loki's defult. although loki wasnt a person on physical strength he was one of mental, he could trick anyone, even if his lies were obvious. Frigga watched as her son, in the hologram tried to pick up Volstaggs axe, failing greatly and was being tormented and laughed at because of this. Frigga remembers this because Loki had told her but she said it was only a jest, oh how she regretted that.