Eira

Loki's prov

I stood behind a tree for some time, I didn't know what to say to her. In the time i stood behind the tree I never got the chance to see her face as she was holding her head in her hands while she was crying, after standing there for around ten mineuts a small voice said "you do know that I can see you, you're very bad at hiding." Now my cover was blowen, i came out from behind the tree. I walked up to her and sat on the grass next to her, finially she lifted up her head and smiled, her face stained by tears but behind those tears gathering in her eyes she had the most beautiful eyes they where dark blue with a tint of green, her hair was golden and gleamed in the sun, her face pale, but full of life and when she smiled she could lighten up a whole room. "I know you're wondering, my name is Eira. I am sorry if i had disturbed you, i just wanted to be alone." No how could she disturb me? I had nothing to be disturbed from."I'm...." But Eira had cut me off " you're Loki, prince of Asgard". She knew my name? No none knew my name next to Thor i was just second best, maybe Eira was diffrent.I got lost deep in thought when i suddenly relised that i was still in the company of Lady Eira I snapped back to realarity. "Lady Eira, what is wrong? Why are you crying?"

Eira then explained how she was told to leave her home and to never return.How her father prefered her older sister and that's why she was told to leave because Eira was not like everyone else in her family, she did not want to fight, no, Eira wanted to presue her dream of one day she will study magic and learn the craft. "Lady Eira, if you really want to learn magic, and you will be devoted to it i will ask mother if she will teach both you and me. would you like that Eira? You could coe and live in the palace with me and Thor. But only if you want to milady." Eira nodded really quickly and hugged me very tightly, i have hugged people before like mother and Thor but not a Lady, my back tightened but i realised that she was a friend so i hugged her back. Before returning to the palace. What will Odin say? I don't think i have thought this through.