Are you okay?

Eira's POV

"no, darling, I dont think you want to hear this." what?! "yes I do! my boyfriend who was going to die is here in front of my Telling me to leave. what's up with you lately?"loki looked distraught but managed a weak and sad smile. "I will explain with you when we get to our chambers, we will talk in the morrow Odin." odin? that was weird why would he call his father by his first name?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when we get back to our chambers i slam the door "Okay, what the hell Loki?" I practically shouted at him, but those big green sad eyes looked back at me as if he was going to burst out crying. "i......i, what the hell I'm not saying it!" whats wrong with him? i mean he's just come from the brink of death and he's crying his eyes out about god know, scrap that the norse gods know. "no ou are going to tell me or we're done! i need you to tell me ruth because if you dont how can i trust you?" Loki held my hand and brang me to the bed, we sat down hand n hand. "just promse me one thing Eira" i knodded "Anything," "whta i'm about to tell you would scare others and wont be suprised if you are one of them." "I'm confused Loki, just tell me the truth i promise you that i will stand by you what ever life throws at us."

Loki turned his eyes looking deep into mine, what does he need to tell me? It can't be that bad, can it? I mean it can't be life changing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loki's POV

I looked deep into Eira's deep blue eyes, I can't tell her, I have to! I could lie? no! she's going to know, even if she leaves me, Eira deserves to know.