Mission

Peter's been with the Avengers for three years now, and he's come a long way from when Mr. Stark recruited the fourteen year old. Example the whole team grew close, even went as far as giving Peter his own room at the new HQ. Which he gladly used after long nights of patrolling. They usually left him out of mission and left him to patrol, but it was still cool to him. He finally found a schedule to stick to, although it was a busy, and pretty stressful schedule he didn't complain.

School, Stark internship- the real deal this time- and his spiderman duties. It was one hell of a juggling act, but he managed it.

He was currently standing on the roof of some random building, just patrolling like he usually did, when he got a call from Mr. Stark.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter spoke into the phone cheerfully, as he almost always was when they spoke.

"What did I tell you about calling me that, kid?" The voice said, and the man most likely frowning.

"Sorry Mr- Tony, force of habit." Peter said walking around the building.

"Whatever, anyways, reason I called, I need you to come to the tower, we got a mission." Tony said and before Peter could ask eighty questions Tony hung up, no doubt knowing what the teen would do.

Peter spent no time swinging himself towards the Avengers safe house. Then when there wasn't any buildings to swing off he ran. He should've just watched a cab, he thought when he realized how far away the new building was.

He finally made it and ran inside breathing loudly letting the whole team no he was there.

"Jesus kid, did you run here?" Clint asked spotting the kid first. Peter held up a finger, as a signal to wait as he caught his breath.

"Mr. Stark needed me." Peter huffed out, panting every other word.

"Mr. Stark could've also gotten you a ride." Mr- Tony mocked.

"Sorry." Peter said catching his mistake. "But, I wasn't think and I didn't want you to wait up- and by the time I got out of the city there was't any Taxi's in sigh-

"We get." Bruce said cutting a still panting Peter off.

"Right talk to much." Peter grumbled. "The mission?" Peter asked excited.

-----

The team was currently flying to a remote area in the middle of nowhere. Like every other villain hideout. The mission was to retrieve special weapons that were stolen from SHIELD, and capture the perpetrators. And that's all the information Tony gave.

What made the weapons so special, Peter had no idea, but he was happy to help.

With the ear piece in his ear, obviously, he listened to Steve as he gave directions. Peter of course had to wait last to go into the building.

But as the whole team went into the building from different areas, he stayed on the roof. He noticed a small hatch and his curiosity got the better of him. He quickly opened it and slid into the room.

Inside he found was a small room, no doubt a hide out. He opened the door that led outside of the room and into a much lighter room.

He found himself starring at two men grabbing what looked like advanced looking pieces of machinery. And the SHIELD logo on it made it easy for Peter.

"I'm a thousand percent sure those guns don't belong to you." Peter said leaning against the wall trying to look like a badass.

The two men quickly turned over scared. Peter shoot webs at the two perps, evidently sticking the two to the wall. 

Just as he was about to call his discovery to the team, his spider senses went haywire making him turn around, to see another man ready to shoot him.

Peter shoot a web at the gun knocking it out of the man's hands. The man then ran into Peter and started punching. He only landed half of them but before Peter could do anything the man head butted him. It caught Peter of balance and before he knew it the man had the SHIELD gun pointed at him. And he fired.

In a spilt second pain shot through him. No bullet came out, no of course SHIELD didn't have normal weapons. No there was light blue light coming off the gun, and pointed to Peter. Whatever it was, was causing the pain Peter felt, but he couldn't move, it pained him to much.

The man then hit Peter with the gun knocking him unconscious.