Avengers

Tony was the first one to notice Peter was gone.

He had been working on a project, much to Bruce's dismay, when he asked JARVIS for a quick update on 'the kid'

"Peter is no longer in the compound, sir." JARVIS said and his creator looked up from th e formula he needed to get right in order for the whole-

"I'm sorry, did you say he-

"Wasn't in the compound." They both said.

"What do you mean-"

"I simply mean Mr.Parker is not any where-"

"He's not here-"

"On the premises-"

"Where else- How did he leave?"

"It appears, Mr.Parker has taken one of the cars you authorized."

"I authorized? I'm sorry are you blaming me?"

"No, sir-"

"Cause it sure as hell sounds like it. Wake up the team."

----

"How did it happen?" Ten minutes later, and the sleepy Barton had just walked in.

"Well, JARVIS was never tasked to inform us if Peter was out, or leaving the compound-"

"So he didn't mention it." Sam finished Steve's sentences, as he walked in from the kitchen with coffee for a pacing Tony, who looked at him with such conflicting emotions, but thankful for the coffee, but still worried for his so- Peter.

"Where's the car?"  Natasha asked. 

"Still in New York, but abandoned along an intersection at a highway." Bruce said as he watched Tony go back to typing on the tablet he had up.

"Great, didn't want a repeat of Qatar." Natasha said giving Bucky nod. "Beautiful view-"

"Camera's have him wa- that's not even walking, he looks like a zombie-"

"Stark, where?" Clint asked, knowing the man would get sidetracked.

"Subway Station half an hour away."

"Why aren't we going-"

"He was on the transit a while, no point in going there if he isn't there." 

"He's got a point."