Steve

Steve punched the bag over and over, till the beg feel of the hook it was on, frustrated of this happening for the fifth time he kicked it, landing it near a boxing ring.

He wasn't frustrated that the punching bag wasn't built to deal with him. No he was frustrated at the lack of updates on Peter's whereabouts. It's been over two months and nothing was happening. No new news. None of the perps talked, they didn't even know why they were sent to pick up the weapons. They were useless.

He grabbed another bag and put it on the rack and began the brutal process all over again.

He punched the bag and he already heard the bag tear.

"You know if you didn't hit the bags that hard they might last a bit longer." Peter said hanging on to the ring, choosing to play on the ropes instead of training like he told Steve he would do.

Steve stopped hitting the bag and raised an eyebrow at the teen who had been talking the whole time.

"Right, you really can't tone that back can you?" Peter asked flipping on the mat.

"I can restrain myself. Granted not as much as I would like to." Steve said going back to punching the bag. After a minute of silence Peter went back to the ropes and hoped on them to sit on.

"Did-did you um... ahem." Peter said hesitantly afraid to ask a question.

"We've been friends long enough for you to ask me any question you want Peter." Steve said, not missing the gigantic smile that appeared on the teens face when he mentioned them being friends. It made Steve smile at how giddy the kid was at the most simplest things.

"Um, did you like boxing before the um, transformation?" Peter said afraid he crossed a line, and Steve knew that so he stopped, never once had Peter asked about pre- serum Steve. Now he knew why, Peter thought it was crossing a line. Did Peter-

Steve punched the bag too hard not only breaking it from the rack, but breaking the bag itself, letting it spill it's content on the dirty floor.

He stopped and sat down on the floor. He missed the kid. He was scared for him too. H