Natasha

Peter woke up out of breath and looked through his watery eyes to see the time.

"It's just a bad dream-" Natasha, Natasha was talking, she was talking to him- "It's not real-"

He quickly sat up from the couch.

"It was real!" Peter yelled at her it was obvious to her that he was still in his dream, though he was awake, to him it was still happening. "It's too real! It's not a bad dream, it's a memory!" Peter yelled,eyes watering up even more than before. "I remember it all Nat." He trembled, jumping into her arms and she rested her chin on his head and rubbed his back.

"It's ok, you're safe now, it won't happen again маленький паук." She said feeling herself sadden. "You're safe now." She said, almost to as if to reassure herself he was indeed safe again.

She heard with sniffle and cry. She didn't mind.

She rocked him a bit as he slept, and was careful not to touch him anywhere she wasn't already, not knowing what would happen if she hit a wrong spot.

The rest of the night he flinched in his sleep. He shivered like he was freezing all over again.

She read the reports, and yes the bastard not only left him heatless he also was not above spraying him with WD-40. She would have guessed it, seeing the bottles scattered around (with other items) but the reports-

She hugged the kid lightly, afraid to hurt him, but afraid to let go.