Missing

Steve ran towards the direction of the scream as quickly as he could, but found it was hard to find exactly where it was coming, but as he walked into a dimly lit room, and spotting guns with SHIELD logos clearly on them.

Steve turned to look around the room and saw two men trapped on the wall by a web. Steve frowned and looked around, to see the kid was nowhere in sight, but as he scanned the area he saw a small ear piece on the floor.

"Someone took Peter." Steve notified the team, it was silent, but Steve gave orders for everyone to scan the perimeter.

Hours later they found nothing. Meeting up at the quinjet with the weapons and perps in a separate truck that was going straight to SHIELD.

No one said anything. Peter was missing, and if the scream he let out was any clue he was in big danger.

Bruce walked over to Tony who looked the most guilt ridden.

"You alright-"

"Me? You're seriously worried about me? I got a kid out there being maimed possibly!" Tony said angry at himself for even thinking it was a good a idea to take the kid. "I shouldn't have even brought him along." HE said softly now.

"It wasn't your fault-

"It is, Bruce! He was under my wing! He trusted me!" Tony yelled and pressed the button for the quinjet to open the cargo hold. He then jumped out and waited for the Iron Man suit to follow him.