Peter

It was a girl.

Apparently being in a room alone with a strange man drove his heart rate up.

They said her name was Quinn.

She wanted him to talk about what happen.

Peter couldn't talk about it, so they sat in silence.

He couldn't talk about it yet. She always reminded him of that fact.

That one day he'd be able to open up about the experience.

They worked on goals.

She set some up.

He had one.

He wanted to go back to how things were.

She said they could on it, but it would be impossible to ignore the events that changed him.

He stayed quiet.

He attacked Scott. 

They had been on there way back to the compound, Natasha catching on that the noises of the city were like sirens.

He had fallen asleep on Tony's shoulder in the car.

It was dark, and Scott had greet them as they arrived. He had been dreaming of the Man torturing the team, and as Scott went to help Tony with getting Peter out and into his room, Peter opened his eyes.

Eyes still blurry with just waking, and saw the blurry figure grabbing at them.

He didn't have the choice to freeze, his spidey senses, weren't going off, but his gut didn't care. He missed his chance to defend himself the first time- and he jumped at his team mate. Knocking both of them on the floor, his chest felt constricted, his throat had a lump in it, his eyes were becoming increasingly blurry and wet, his movements felt hazy, so he hit the man unconscious, so he didn't get away as Peter was becoming compromised. His vision began to tunnel, he yelled to Tony to run, he needed to get him out of harms way.

He felt himself get dragged off the Man's body. He kicked, trying to get out of the reach of the hands with no bodies.

"Let me go!" He squealed, voice no doubt cracking, he knew it was no use, he knew the Man would come back to get him. and he limped into the hands, giving up, though his heart begged him to fight his fate.

Did he ever leave? Was this another hallucination? When would it stop-

Voices around his merged together, they echoed, and screamed into his ears.

He woke up hours later, in his room. The room in the compound. He was hallucinating?

He didn't know if he should blink or not, didn't know if he should keep his sanity or bask in the lack of reality.

He sat up from the bed and looked around. It hadn't changed. 

The laptop on the desk, he walked to it. The small pencil marks on it were there, along with the eraser marks. He frowned. 

He should have token better care of the things Mr.Stark gave him while had them. Now it was gone.

"JARVIS said you were awake." He heard a voice behind him and he quickly turned to see his mentor, and friend.

"Mr.Stark!" He said and all logic escaped his mind, real or not he was over moon to see him.

He ran and hugged the man.

"I miss you." And he didn't notice the way Tony tensed up.