Peter

Peter woke up feeling like shit-

But he wasn't tied up, his wrists didn't hurt from being hung from them-

He was laying down on a fairly soft bed-

Opened his eyes and the dimly lit room was still bright considering his eyes were used to dark places for the last-

How long has it been?

Who found him?

Was this even really?

Was this another trick his mind-

No it was the man- he had said they's come for him- but that was weeks ago- was this really the man's friends.

He had to escape-

They only brought him here to get him better just to do the same thing over again- there's no way he was truly saved-

He sat up and looked around, the room didn't have anything but a couple chairs and medical equipment, one of the chairs had a jacket on it, it was a brown leather jacket, shit they were going to come back soon.

He slowly got up, ignoring all the pain the motion sent his nerves. 

He needed to escape- the pain would be worth it to get away.

His senses must have caught up, because he suddenly heard everything outside the room, all the noises were screaming in his ears.

His head began to hurt, and he wanted to pass out- but he had to escape.

The place he was in before didn't have any noise surrounding it, this one had a million, people talking, the water running, the medical equipment beeping, the faucet squeaking, footsteps, cars, people screaming, people sobbing, everything was too loud!

He needed to get away from the noise-

The smells were even worse- he was so used to only his blood, the man, and rusty metal. This was scents that burning his nose, rubbing alcohol-

He couldn't think-

He took off all the things hooked up to him and stumbled out of the room. 

He kept blinking as quickly as possible, the light hurting his eyes to keep them open for so long.

As he stumbled he realized he was in a hospital. But why? 

No time for questions.

He started picking up the pace- when he ran- walked into someone-

He looked at the person, and saw Clint- no his mind was playing tricks on him

"Peter it's me-" He said in a urged voice, but Peter just shook his head, getting equally dizzy with each turn.

"No no no! I let me go! I just wan-" He tired getting away away, going around, pushing the man, but Clint just held on to him. "Please!" Peter pleaded and felt himself start to cry.

"It's ok, Peter, you're safe now-"

"No, no- you're not real-"

"Ye-

"Please just let me go!" Peter said or tried to, it came out tight and hoarse, and there was no way he could be understood by the other man.

"Do you really want me to let you go buddy?" Clint asked and Peter looked into the mans face, lights were messing with his vision but he could see Clint's blue eyes-

"No- I just want to go home!" Peter said and hugged the man- real or not it felt nice to have human contact that wasn't hurting him. Not that his injuries weren't burning.

"It's ok- we'll take you home when you're better." Clint's voice said, and Peter almost believed his hallucination.

"Yeah, I make  it home to May, and everyone..." Peter said feeling himself start to lose consciousness.

"I'm really here." Clint said voice on the verge of crying- Clint wouldn't cry, right?

"You will be, buddy." Peter said, hope. 

Why would his mind give him false hope again?

It didn't matter in that moment he was good. 

He didn't need anything else, not new stitches for his bleed recently opened ones, not water for his dried throat, not food for his empty stomach, just a hug from a friend, real or not.