Bucky

Bucky sat in the room Tony had arranged for him.

He had just finished up following up a lead on the Parker kid.

He personally was as attached to the kid as everyone but he did miss the kid. He also felt like it was the least he could do for Tony for hosting him.

"Hey did you just get back?" Steve asked and Bucky looked up to look at Steve. He looked wrecked.

"Yeah, went out for a jog." Bucky lied with a small nod, while pushing his sweaty hair out of his face, he should probably shower.

"Did you stop by anywhere?" Steve asked with crossed arms leaning against the door, almost filling up the whole door with his frame,which still blew Bucky's mind that he was big now.

"What would make you say that, pal?" Bucky asked and Steve smiled.

"Old habits never change." He raised his hand and pointed to Bucky's arm, where there he wrote a number to another lead because ehe had no paper. "Did some dame give you her number?" Steve asked with a small smile.

"Two dolls actually." Bucky said turning his hand over to show another number.

"Well glad to see you're still a hit with the dames." Steve said. "So where did you go?" He asked. "Brooklyn?"

"Queens." Bucky said, not seeing any reason to lie on that part. "Small shop Peter told me about."