Chapter Two

I wake up just intime as the car comes to a stop outside the hotel.

"Thanks mate." I rub my eyes before climbing out the car and heading to the boot. I click the button in and open it. I grab my suitcase and wave off the driver before making my way inside.

I forgot how tiring flights are. To make it even more interesting the weather isnt the best neither. No place like Vancouver.

"Id like to check in please"
I set my suitcase in between my legs and pull out my wallet. The assistant looks me up and down before smiling.

"Mr Dornan. Here for 3 weeks am I correct?"

"You are correct"

I start to tap my card on the counter as she types. I look around the lobby and back at her. Still typing. What is she doing?

"Okay. Floor 8 and room 113."

She passes me over the hotel card and I smile before grabbing my suitcase and making my way upstairs. Step by step.

I get to the third floor and look around. Each floor is different. Different wallpaper and paint and layout. How odd. Pretty but odd. Why the hell am i even thinking about the different wallpapers. I shake my head and decide to take the lift for the next few floors.

Its odd. I thought other cast members would be at this hotel. It seems pretty dead. Then again it is 3:15 in the morning. I know id rather be asleep than waiting around. The lift bings and the doors slide open.

"Oh hello you!!" Im met by Rita who is smiling massively.

"Hello!" I step out and give her a quick hug.

"Have you just Arrived?"

"Yep. Going to my room now" I smile and she nods.

"All of us are up here. Well when I say us, I mean Eric, Dakota, Luke, Eloise and Marcia. I think Marcia is done now though! Im done tomorrow. Its nice to see you again. Ill catch up with you tomorrow." She leans in, kisses my cheek and steps into the lift. I lift my hand to say bye as the doors close.

"Makes sense" I mutter. I walk along the corridor looking up at the doors for the numbers.

109. 110. 111. Crisscrossing in the hallway. My neck hurts. Finally. My room. I slide the card in and open the door. Not bad. Not bad atall. I shut the door with my foot and leave the suitcase by door. I make my way to the bed and drop face first. Ive never known such comfort than this bed.

Dakotas POV

A long day of shooting means a long night of drinking. Rita disappeared because Luke spilt wine down her and Marcia got tired.

"Okok. How about truth or dare?" Luke pipes up.

"I am up for that!"

"Alright. Knock a door run?"

"Sounds good to me!" I grab my glass and down the rest of my drink. Eloise comes over with shots and we all stand up and down two shots each. Its safe to say, I think the drink has finally gone to my head.

"Ay. Shes pissed! Knock a door run with her will be fun."

I look up at Luke and shake my head.

"It'll be brilliant."

"I definitely agree" Eric chips in. These guys really do bring the inner child out in me.

I am led upstairs by the boys and Eloise. We knock on James' door first and hide behind the wall.

"Whos there?"

"Sssh" Luke whispers. We hear the door shut and burst into laughter

"We are such kids!"