Chapter Seventeen

"You cheated. You tore this family up! I knew I was walking into danger as soon as I met you" Dakota screams.

I can feel tears filling in my eyes. Why was she shouting? Why was she claiming I'm a cheat.

"Baby listen.."

"Do not baby me. We are done Jamie."

"Dakota! I didn't do anything. I haven't slept with anyone but you! You are the only one I want"

"Leave me alone Jamie. You fucked up"

"Dakota..."

"I don't want to hear it."

She slams the bedroom door and I'm left stood on the opposite side. I slide down the door and rest my head back. What the fuck have I done?

I jolt up and look from left to right. There she lies. Besides me. All cuddled up to the pillow. It was just a nightmare. A horrible, fucked up nightmare. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and take a sip of my water. Dakota stirs and turns so her head is lay half on my pillow and half on hers.

"What's wrong?"she whispers. Her eyes are shut and she takes a little breath

"Nightmare" I mutter

Her eyes open immediately and she runs her hand up and down my arm. Our eyes lock onto eachothers and she smiles.

"I'm here okay? I will always be here."

"I know... the whol dream was about me losing you. I'm so used to fucking up... I'm scared I'll fuck this up too"

"No.. Jamie.. you're perfect. You're a brilliant Dad.  A brilliant boyfriend. A brilliant son. Need I go on? Everybody makes mistakes. You learn from them not dwell on them otherwise you will never be happy."

She leans up and kisses my cheek. I relax back into bed and she cuddles right up to mw before pulling the duvet over the both of us.

"I love you Jamie"

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

I squeeze her gently and she kisses my chest. This woman is everything I want. She can soothe me so easily. I know she shouldn't always have to but knowing she is there is such a relief. I don't know where I'd be without her. I'd probably still be cooped up and unhappy.

The sunlight wakes me and I stretch across. No Dakota. I sit up and let my eyes adjust to the daylight before looking around the bedroom. It was oddly quiet.

"Zepp?" I call. I hear the sound of his paws on the laminate flooring and before I know it he is up on the bed besides me.

"Hi pal" I stroke him and furrow my brows. If Dakota was to go out she would bring Zeppelin without a doubt. What is she up to?

I stand and pull on some boxers and joggers. Zeppelin rushes out and I quickly follow. I watch as Zeppelin sits down and looks up. I follow his head and there stands Dakota. In my shirt cooking.

"Wow... don't you look beautiful." I walk round and wrap my arms around her waist. She rests her head back into my chest

"Hm, thought I would make you some breakfast. Especially after last night."

"You really are the perfect girlfriend aren't you?" She looks up and smiles. I lean down and she moves quickly before I can kiss her.

"Nu uh. Food first"

"Can't you be breakfast?"

"Jamie!" She moves to the opposite side of the island and rests her elbows on the surface and her chin in her hands.

"What?"

"Not for the kitchen"

"Why?"

"We eat here"

"We have had sex here a fair few times I will have you know. Memory loss?"

"Selective memory.. maybe you weren't very good" she chuckles and I stiffen and tilt my head. Playful ay?

"Shall I remind you?" I raise my eyebrow and she pushes off the island.

"Definitely weren't good... I'd remember otherwise." She winks and starts to slowly walk backwards towards the lounge.

"Thats it." I jolt round the island and Dakota runs. She runs round the coffee table and stops. I look up and she looks around before looking back at me.

"can we have a time out?" She whispers.

"Why? I'm not giving you any more thinking time. That brain of yours is far too powerful"

"Im just smarter than you"

"Right..." I move quickly around the table and manage to grab her wrist. I tug gently and she falls back into my arms.

"Are you going to say sorry?" I whisper

"Why? I was only being honest.." she pants.

I move my hand down the sides of her body and stop at the hem of her underwear.

"Well?"

She shakes her head and moves her hands ontop of mine. Her thumb strokes mine and she pushes my hands off.

"Do you not want me to?" I kiss her neck and she leans it more to the side. Giving me more space. I kiss down until I get to her collar bone.

She turns and wraps her arms around my neck and smashes her lips onto mine. She tugs the loose end of my hair at the back of my head and I lift her up. I hold her bum for support as she wraps her legs around my waist.

"I... love.... you..." she says inbetween the kisses.

I pull back and look at her.

"I love you too. To the moon and back."

She smiles and starts to kiss up and down my neck. I start to walk to the bedroom and she stops me when we hit the kitchen.

"Turn the hob off" she mutters. I do as I'm told and switch the hob off on the cooker.

"Bacons burnt anyway.."

"I was distracted.." she rubs her nose against mine and looks up

"Good or bad distraction?" I ask

"Hm... definitely a good one" she winks. I continue my walk into the bedroom and shut the door with my foot.

"Don't piss about... put a condom on" she tugs at my boxers and I step out of them as she pulls them from me.

I take the condom from her and slide it onto my shaft. She moves and starts to move her hand up and down. Fuck.

"I thought we weren't pissing about.." I look down and watch. She looks up and smirks.

"Hurry up then.."

I move onto the bed. She takes the shirt off and wiggles out of her black lace underwear. She drops them on the floor before pulling me down.

"Fuck me Jamie.." she mutters into my ear.

I slowly enter her and start to thrust. Her arms wrap around my neck and she burys her head into my neck. I hear her moans and feel them on my neck.

"Fuck Dakota.." I mutter

"Harder Jamie.."

I start to pick up my pace and go deeper. I feel her nails dig into my back. I start to go slow again and I feel her arch her back.

"Baby im close.." I whisper.

"Cum then.." she kisses my lips and she bites my lip.

I continue my thrusting and finally I cum with her. She rests back and starts to get her breath back. I pull out and roll the condom off.

"Fuck!"

"What?"

"It fucking split!"