Chapter Twelve

Dakotas POV
I wait at the international arrivals entrance.  I feel nervous. My Mum is besides me with her friend Dan. Well he's security but he is more family than anything else. I look around at all the other people, all waiting for their friends or family members. Everyone looks so happy and hear I am... a nervous little shit.

"Whats up? You're awfully quiet" My Mum wraps her arm around me and pulls me close to her

"Im just really nervous" I start to itch my arm and she slaps it before tutting.

"What?"

"Dont itch. Itll mark your body." She rolls her eyes and continues her chat with Dan. So much for her concern on my feelings.

I shake my head and move out of my Mums grasp. I cross my arms and start to tap my foot on the floor. Why is this wait seeming to take longer than it should. I look down at my converse. My outfit is cute. Im in white converse, a white tshirt with a black and red flannel shirt wrapped around my waist with black jeans on, I feel cute.

People start to make their way towards us, I move to the left and stand away from everybody. Nobody knows about Jamie and I. Only close friends and family. This could be a major fuck up with the press but... if im honest I no longer care. I want him and Im proud to be seen with him, I just wish he felt the same.

I look up and beautiful blue eyes are staring into mine. A massive grinned face Jamie is walking towards me. I duck under the tape and dash straight towards him. He kneels a little and I jump. He catches me with ease and I immediately wrap my legs around his waist. His hands support my bum so Im kept up.

"I missed you." I cup his cheeks into my hands and look down at him. I can't stop smiling. Neither can he.

"I missed you more." His hand moves to the back of my neck and he pushes it down slightly, our lips meet and I pinch his cheeks gently as we slowly edge into a passionate kiss. I pull back and look at him. He licks his lips and plops me down on the floor.

"You're staying at mine right?" I pull my sunglasses over my eyes and link my arm with his.

Jamie exchanges greetings with my Mum and Dan and we walk close behind them as we are led out of the airport. Jamie is close, he has his snapback on and a pair of dark Ray Bans sunglasses. He looks absolutely beautiful. His black jeans and navy top look is always to die for.

"Dakota Dakota! Why did you split with Matt?" A man shouts. I move my hand to the side of my face where he is stood. The flashes from the cameras are blinding. I feel Jamies arm slide around my waist and tighten.

"Ignore them" He whispers into my ear. I gulp and nod.

"Jamie! Is Dakota the reason as to why your marriage ended" Jamie tuts and shakes his head. We get to the car and Jamie walks round to the back and places his bag and suitcase in the boot. He walks round and slides in besides me.

Dan shuts the door and climbs into the drivers seat. My Mum sits besides him on her phone. Her sunglasses still firmly on her face.

"So Jamie, how was your flight?" I relax into him as He and and my Mum talk.

"Tiring, Its nice to finally be back here though. How is everything with you?"

"Its all good sweet. Thankyou. Hows your little girl?"

"Shes brilliant! She's started preschool today. She really is growing up fast." I look up and Jamie has a massive grin on his face. Dulcie really does make him happy. I smile too at the thought of him if we had our own child.

"I am excited to meet her. Dakota says she is a right little character."

"She is. Im sure you would love her." Jamie looks down at me and intertwines our hands.

"Talking about me eh?" He whispers. I feel my cheeks go pink and nod. He winks and squeezes my hand.

"I always do."

"Why?"

"Because I love you. You are amazing and talking about you just reminds me of that"

"I think that is one of  the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. Like.. ever." He leans down and plants a kiss on my head. He seems a little quieter than usual.

With Jamie, he hides his emotions and it makes it that bit harder trying to understand him. We have talked about him opening up a little more but it never happens. Encouraging him to talk only makes him more angry and upset.

Jamies POV
Every now and then Dakota squeezes my hand. I like her reassurance. Her being there for me is all I want. Shes always there for me. I know I can be frustrating but she seems to stick around.

The car comes to a stop and Dakota pulls her hand away from mine. She smiles before climbing out and Heading to the boot. I get out and take over.

"I can get my bags."

"I like to help my guests"

"Im just a guest am I?"

I raise my eyebrow and she hides her smile with her hand. Her oversized jumper just about shows her fingers.

"Ah well, guests dont sleep in the same bed.." I head into her apartment and she followe quickly behind.

"We playing this game are we?" She asks

"What game?" I smirk as I start to unpack some things from my case

"Your game."

"No idea what you are talking about" I place my clothes in the empty wardrobe and turn to face her.

She's leant against the wall. Her hair straightened and her eyes gleaming. Her whole body is gleaming. She really knows how to get under me. I want her. Now. Here.

"What?" She frowns and those little lines in her forehead show.

"Absolutely nothing."

"Its something."

"You just look fucking beautiful."

She starts to walk towards me and I stand firm on my spot, her hand reaches my chest and she pushes me back against the wall. Her hand slides down my chest and all the way down my stomach. She reaches my jeans and strokes down my thigh and back up near my junk. Holy fuck. She squeezes twice and moves her hand back up my stomach and to my chest. She slaps it lightly and steps back.

"Oh sorry... guests and the home owner arent allowed to flirt." She kisses the corner of my lips and moves away before I can attempt to kiss her back.

She steps back and walks out of the bedroom. Making sure she wiggled her bum. That teasing little minx. Two can play her game.