Chapter Sixteen

Jamies POV

With Dulcie back in England and with her Mum I now have time to spend with Dakota. I watch as she straightens the bed and pats down the cushions.

"You concentrate alot on this don't you?"

"I take pride in my house and bed yes."

"Why? Will only get messy later on..."

She turns and looks at me. Her hand resting on her waist and her eyebrows raised.

"Im not easy."

"No... I'm just irresistible." She shakes her head and I hold my arm out. She takes my hand and I pull her towards me.

"You're the most beautiful woman"

"Am I?" Her arms slide around my neck and she starts to fiddle with my hair.

"Needs a trim and your beard needs cutting"

"Does it?"

"Hm" she moves her hand round to my face and tugs on my beard. I wince a little and look up into her gorgeous blue eyes

"Want to do it?" I ask. Her face lights up.

"That sounds fun! Ill get the shavers!" She kisses my cheek and runs off in the direction of the livingroom. I shake my head and move to the bathroom and sit on the edge of the bath.

"Just normal shavers?" She shouts through

"Yeah that'll do!"

She runs back in and rests the box on the dresser just outside of the bathroom. She plugs the shaver into the extension lead and brings it up near my face.

"Gentle. I want my skin still intact by the end of this."

"Yes sir." She winks. I rest my head and hand moves to my chin. She keeps it steady and runs the blade softly through the hair on my face. I close my eyes as I become more comfortable.

"Is this okay?" She whispers

"Perfect"

She carries on shaving gently. I can feel the cold hit my face. The noise stops and I open my eyes.

"I'm guessing you just normal shave now" She chuckles and leans back onto the wall.

"I will."

I stand and fill the sink up with water. I grab my shaving foam and rub it all over the bottom half of my face. Dakota watches intensely. I look at her in the corner of my eye. I quickly bring my hand up and wipe the remains of cream on her face. Her mouth drops and she looks at me.

"Jamie! Its in my hair!"

"Perfect excuse to shower together then" I wink. She shakes her head and walks out, leaving me stood alone in the bathroom.

I grab my razor and start to shave the stubble. I'm keeping light stubble. I just need it to be abit shorter. I look at both sides of my face and wash out the razor. Done. I pull the plug and turn to the bath and start to run it.

"Baby?" I shout out. I head into the bedroom and its empty.

"Dakota?" I call through. Still silent.

"Bitch!" She jumps on my back and starts attacking my neck with kisses. I grab her legs so she is steady and sit on the bed.

She drops off and lies back. I turn round and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing. You're just really handsome" she whispers. She leans up and rests her hand on my cheek. She comes close and our lips just touch eachother. I go for a kiss and she moves so it hits her cheek. I hear her chuckle.

"Oh wow. Teasing gets you nowhere remember"

"Who said that?" She smiles and kisses me hard. Both her hands fall onto my cheeks and my hands immediately slide onto her waist.

I move forward slowly and she falls back. I move inbetween her legs and her legs wrap around me again. The kiss deepens and our tongues collide together. I pull back and look down at her. Both of us smiling.

"Why did you stop?" She whispers

"Want me to carry on?"

She nods and pulls my head down. We kiss again and her hands move down my stomach and to my belt. She slowly unbuckles and tugs at my jeans.

"What?" I mutter

"Take them off" she whispers.

With one hand I push them down my legs. Her hand moves straight to my dick and she starts to rub through my boxers. I take a deep breath and continue to kiss her. She squeezes gently and I let out a little moan. She pulls away and smirks up at me.

"What?" I whisper

She grips my arms and sits up. She turns over quickly and next thing you know I'm lay on my back and shes straddling me.

"You look shocked"

"I didn't know you had that much strength"

"Just caught you off guard"

She kisses down my stomach and slowly pulls my boxers down. She looks up, smiles and goes back to kissing down to my groin.

"Dakota.." I mutter

Within seconds. She takes me into her mouth. I grip the bedsheets and close my eyes. Fuck shes good. Really good. I move my hand down to her head and hold her hair out of the way. Her head bobs up and down as she gets faster.

"Fuck Dakota Im close."

She moves her head and kisses me whilst still using her hand. I jerk a little as I release and she lets go and sits back. I look at my chest and stomach and up at her.

"Seems someone needs to clean up..."

"Shit! The bath!"

Dakota quickly gets off the head and bolts into the bathroom. I lie there still on the bed awaiting the verdict.

"It was at the brim. Jesus."

"You distracted me"

"Was I a good distraction?"

"The best." She smirks and bites her lip before removing her clothes.

"Fancy joining me Mr Dornan?"

"I'd love to"

I stand up and follow her into the bathroom. I get into the bath first and Dakota follows. The bubbles cover us and her legs rest over mine.

"You look comfy"

"Im relaxed"

I watch as she lies back and rests her head on the headrest. Her eyes close and her lips just about part. She looks beautiful. She's gleaming.

I fall in love with this woman more and more everyday. I really do want a future with her but I'm scared. What If everything is too much for her? Taking on a child and looking out for me. I smile at the thought of our own little one running round. Mummy Dakota.... that has a nice ring to it.