Chapter Seven

Dakotas POV
Its been two days since Jamie and I had sex. I hate to say it but since then he has been a little distant. With the reshoots coming to an end, I myself want to know where I stand with him. Whats going on. Was it just a casual one off thing or does he want more? I know I do. Maybe im way in over my head.

"Dakota! You back with us?" I shake my head and my attention is turned back onto James.

"Sorry, Yeah." I nod and he smiles

"Wheres Jamie? Any idea?" He raises his eyebrow and taps his lip. I shake my head and shrug.

Jamie is never late to set. Something is definitely up.

"I can go and look for him." I flash my smile and he nods. He grabs the script from his chair and starts to read through and discuss with Erika. I walk round the back and make my way to the the carpark where the trailers are. As soon as I reach the trailers, I see a lost looking Jamie sat on the steps of his.

"Hey, where have you been?"

He looks up and smiles cutey. He looks like a little boy. A lost little boy. My heart aches.

"Just had abit of a headache, wanted it to be gone before I came onto set." He shrugs and I sit besides him. I move my hand onto his knee and he moves his hand ontop of mine.

"What?" He asks.

"Huh?"

"You're frowning." He cocks his head to the side and I release my eyebrows. I had no idea.

"Im sorry. I didnt even know I was" I shrug and Jamies eyebrows furrow.

"Something is definitely up."

"I just... we had sex and Ive heard nothing from you since we did..."

"I just needed time to think."

"About?"

"Us"

My heart stops. My breath is caught in my throat. I bad no idea that there was an us or there could be an us.

"What do you mean?" I raise one eyebrow and he copies

"Well, Exactly that. I was thinking about us." He shrugs and takes a sip from his waterbottle.

"Right.... uh.. we should get to set. The scene isnt that long" I stand and he stands too. We both make our way to the set and stand on our spots ready for direction.

"Right. Jamie remember... you are scared and grateful that she is alive!" James shouts over. Jamie nods and he closes his eyes. I watch carefully. He opens them and I know now that he is in Christians mindset.

He heads over to the car with Max and gets in, I lie on the floor clutching my stomach. Its time.

"Action!"

"Christ Ana!" Jamie runs towards me and clutches my hand.

"Call 911!"

His hand moves to my face and his thumb caresses my cheek softly. I keep my eyes firmly shut. I listen to the commotion thats happening around me and clutch Jamies hand back. I listen as he and Max both exchange dialogue.

"Cut! Thats a take!"

Jamie stands up and holds his hand out. I take it and he pulls me up.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're a very good actress is all" he smiles and I cant help but smile back.

"Come to my room after okay?"