Chapter Thirteen

Dakotas POV

I am woken by the sunlight hitting my face. I squint my eyes and roll over. I open them completely and there lies the beautiful man I call my boyfriend. His hair is messy and flopped over his forehead like a little fringe. His stubble is light and his eyes are jammed shut. His lips parted. He is such a gentle and quiet sleeper.

"Stop staring" He mutters. I quickly pull the duvet up more so my eyes are the only visible thing.

I watch as he shakes his head and a little smirk appears on his face.

"How do you even know these things?" I quietly move the duvet and lie comfortably on my side

"I don't know, just a feeling" He shrugs and turns onto his back. His eyes open slowly and he rubs them both with his hands.

"Good morning handsome" I lean up on my elbows and take a good look.

"Like admiring don't you?" He does the same and looks at me. His hands snake around my waist and he pushes me back down quickly.

"Jamie.." I mutter. He quietens me with his lips. My hands slide around his neck and I tug at his hair. We deepen the kiss and his tongue slides across my lips. I open my mouth a little wider and our tongues slide against eachother.

His hands slide down to my waist and he slowly lifts my vest up and over my head. He moves back as he straddles me and looks down. His smile is absolutely gorgeous. He is captivating. He leans down and kisses the top of my chest. He moves down my chest and to my stomach. He kisses around my belly button and continues his way down. He stops at my shorts and chuckles.

"What?" He looks up and has that cheeky look in his eye. What is his plan?

"Why did you stop?" I whisper. My hand is still in his hair and I start to play with the loose ends.

"What do you want?" He starts to kiss down my thigh and I feel myself go weak beneath him.

"Y..y..you" I manage to get out. He kisses my sex ontop of my shorts. Fuck.

He leans up and stands up at the end of the bed. He smirks and ruffles his hair so its stuck up. He winks and walks out of the room. That. Fucker.

I get out of bed and follow the smell of bacon
I walk into the kitchen and there stands Jamie. He looks different to what he did a few minutes ago. More drained, not smiling.

"Hey.. whats up?"

He turns and rubs his eyes quickly. He shakes his head and smiles.

"Jamie, whats up?" I make him sit down at the dining table and he brings his hands up to cover his face. Thats when he breaks down.

Jamie is falling to pieces infront of me and I have no idea why, I just comfort him and rub his back. I've never seen him like this before. Its heartbreaking. Seeing anyone you care about like this is horrible. I feel useless.

"I just miss her Dakota. Everything reminds me of her" he whispers.

"Dulce?" I question. He shakes his head and it finally sinks in. His mother. Today is the day she died all them years ago. I had no idea.

"I just.. i came down and started cooking and your house phone beeped. It was your Mum, checking in on you, telling you she loves you. It just made me realise that I dont have that and I never ever will" he keeps his head down and I watch as a tear falls from his cheek and hits the table.

"Jamie, Your Mum would be so proud of you. She would have loved Dulcie. No matter what shes always with you" I stroke back his hair and he shakes his head.