15; 'It's Not All Rainbows And Sunshine'

I climb off the bike, handing the helmet to Blake. I can't keep my eyes off of the beautiful scene in front of me. The sun is so bright and the ocean so blue it looks like an exact reflection of the sky in the sea. I unzip the black, leather jacket that I had around me for the ride, but I feel warm hands sliding it off of my shoulder. I shiver a little when I feel Blake's fingertips run over the bare skin of my shoulders.

I glance up over my shoulder to find him looking down at me. I smile widely, biting my bottom lip gently as we simply stare into each others eyes, his green eyes boring into my grey ones.

"Guys!" A voice calls, causing me to jump. Blake didn't move, not even a flinch, but his gaze is somewhere else now. We both look down onto the beach where Toby and Jared are looking this way, Kira and Axell too engrossed in a conversation to notice us. "You coming or what?" Toby says, his voice light and happy. I grin a little, loving how happy he sounds. He hasn't sounded this happy in a long time and it warms my heart to hear him laugh.

I turn around to face Blake who's gaze is still trained on the two boys on the beach, a hard glare in his eyes. I gently place my hand on his shoulder, looking up at him cautiously. "You okay?" I mumble, tilting my head a little.

His gaze softens as his eyes land on me again, a small smile gracing his lips. "Yeah, I'm fine." I could tell that his smile and words were forced, but I simply nod when he answers, taking his cue and walking down to the beach first.

When we reach the spot where the others were situated I see my bag sat next to Toby's towel. "Hey!" A voice chirps, making my jump up from grabbing my bag.

I smile lightly and lean down again, actually grabbing my bag this time before looking up at the brunette looking down at me. "Hey, Kira," I say, standing up straight again.

"We were thinking of going down to the sea, want to come?" She says, a bright smile on her face as she nods down to the ocean. I look over and see the boys already down there, including Blake. I was a little surprised to see Blake down with the others after the look merely minutes ago, but he looked like he was enjoying himself with the others.

I looked from the boys to Kira and felt slightly intimidated. Although I'm fit, everyone else looked like Greek Gods and I looked like an average Joe. "Sure, I'll be down now," I mumble, nodding with a smile. Her smile grows and she nods back before running down to the boys.

I lay out my towel on the sand and kick my shoes off, watching the group for a minute before slowly beginning to get undressed. I take my shorts off, revealing black bottoms with tied sides, then pulling my top off to reveal a basic, black top. I liked it, but it was nothing in comparison to Kira's bikini. She was wearing a bright orange triangl bikini, her tanned skin showing off the color. I take my hair out of its braid, my natural hair flowing in controlled waves to cover my face.

I slowly make my way down to my group of friends, chewing my lip. I play with my thumbs, only looking at my hands as I walk down self consciously. "Hey, look who finally made it!" Toby's voice rings out happily with sarcasm lacing his words. I look up to glare at him, only getting a poked out tongue back from him.

"Immature much," Kira says, punching Toby's shoulder before I could react. I chuckle quietly, watching Toby's playful eyes train on Kira. He lifts her, earning a wild screech, carrying her into the water. She giggles and whines, begging him not to over and over, but, Toby does so anyway, throwing Kira in the water, her short, brown hair the last thing to be seen.

I laugh again as Kira resurfaces, shivering. She hits Toby again, a little harder this time, but both continue to laugh at each other. "He really likes her," I mumble to no one in particular, but Blake hears me.