22; 'This Is NOT My Fault'

*Trigger Warning - Sexual Assault*

It had been a few hours since we had arrived and it was actually going pretty well so far. I was a little drunk, but I really didn't want to feel too vulnerable in such a crowded area.

Blake had left me with Paige, Liam, Axell, and Jared about half an hour ago, going over to speak to his own friends. Paige and Liam were far too preoccupied by each other, the alcohol obviously boosting their confidence, while Toby and Kira were no where in site. Axell was extremely drunk and hitting on every girl he laid eyes on, so that left Jared and I the only ones left that were still somewhat sober.

Honestly, from the moment Blake left us it was only really Jared and I. We'd been talking this whole time, but I could see behind Jared's facade and his usually deep, blue eyes are clouded over. He was drunk, but I still seemed comfortable and safe with him. He didn't show it like the others, so I just assumed that he wasn't as bad as the others despite drinking as much.

As we talk someone hits me from behind. I stumble a little, but my drink goes over me. I squeal in shock as the cool liquid covers the end of my dress and my legs, quickly getting sticky on my skin. "Oh god," Jared mumbles, growling off the boy who hit me. "Come on, lets find you a bathroom to get you cleaned up."

I nod in agreement and follow behind him as he heads to the stairs. It was already quieter by the time we reached the top of the stairs, the pounding music now a dull, repetitive thudding. We walk down the hall and Jared peaks his head into some of the rooms until he finds me a bathroom. "Thank you," I smile, stepping in as he held the door open for me.

I don't really pay attention to what's happening behind me as I scramble to grab some tissue paper, wiping my legs and dress, trying desperately to dry my dress. I hear the door click behind me and furrow my eyebrows, turning to find Jared leaning against the now closed door.

I throw the paper in the toilet and stand up straight, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "I'm good now, thanks," I mumble, nodding awkwardly. "Uh, we should... we should get back before they start wondering where we went."

"Oh, they'll be fine without us for a while," Jared spoke, his words obviously slurred. I could hear it now, in the quiet. I could see his face and his eyes properly in this light and only now did I realize how drunk he was. He took a step closer, and instinctively I took a step back.

"I really want to leave," I mumble, my voice shakier this time. He doesn't stop walking towards me until I'm pressed to the wall with no where to escape.

He grins at me, his hands placing themselves on my hips. I shudder, trying to squirm from his grip, but he only holds on tighter. "I like you," he slurs, the smell of whiskey on his breath as he spoke. "Let's have some fun."

His hand starts sliding downwards, gripping my bum roughly. "I-I said I d-didn't want to!" I cried out, shoving him back. Normally my size wouldn't compare to his, but, because of his drunken state, he lost his balance and stumbled backwards. I made a break towards the door, opening it before being grabbed by the waist, the strength heaving my backwards. I hold onto the door frame, my knuckles turning white as I fight him. "Stop, please!" I scream, thrashing my legs in an attempt to escape.

"Come on, Zoey, you know you'd rather be in here with me," he growled, his fingers digging into my hips. I squeak in pain, releasing the door frame in shock. I'm thrust into the bathroom again, my back hitting the wall. He turns to me, a malice smirk on his lips. "That's bett-" Jared is cut off mid sentence, because, while speaking he was closing the door, but the door swung open again, great force behind it as it bounced off the wall.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her, you sick bastard," the voice growled, and before I knew it, Jared was falling to the floor in a heap. I look up and see Blake staring at me, his knuckles bright red with a small cut on from punching Jared. He started to get back up, but Toby was only a second behind Blake, now kicking him repeatedly. "Come on," Blake demands.