20; 'Blake And Green, Huh?'

The week went by quickly, although there was a lot of pestering and probing about Blake and I. I only told them the truth of what happened Tuesday afternoon, and what I said to them. The only thing they pleaded from me was to be careful and to go to them if anything ever happened.

Last night Blake demanded that he was the one who took me to Wildlife Park today for my first day at something that could possibly be the start of forever for me. It was nice to see that some things never change, and Blake being demanding and controlling will probably forever be in his nature.

I look myself up and down in the mirror, beaming happily to myself, far to excited for the day ahead. I chose a pair of black leggings, a long, white tee, and a pair of black combat boots  because I thought it would be an appropriate outfit for the day ahead. Comfortable but presentable. I tied my hair up into a high, messy bun in order to try and tame my wild hair that I didn't have time to straighten. I only have mascara and concealer on with a little bit of clear lip balm, trying to look normal unlike when I first met them.

I'm interrupted from my train of though. My phone rings its generic iPhone ringtone, buzzing furiously on my desk. I grab it and grin at the photo, seeing Blake's face flashing on my screen. I had taken the photo when he wasn't looking and the genuine smile on him face melted my heart, so I set it as his caller ID photo. I click the green answer button, putting the phone to my ear. "Hello," I hum quietly, a small smile dancing on my lips.

"Are you ready to leave?" He asks, his question to the point but his curiosity to hard to mistake as anything more than charm.

"I'll be right now," I say in a sing song voice, walking across the room to grab my wallet and keys, throwing them both into a small, brown purse with a shoulder strap.

"Can't wait," he replies, hanging up. I could tell that he was smirking by the tone of his voice. It scared me because, one, he was up to something, and two, I could tell when he was smirking or happy without even seeing him.

I leave my bedroom and make my way out of the house, grabbing a bottle of water before closing the front door behind me, a wide smile on my face. "Hey!" I chirp, seeing Blake leaning against his motorcycle on my drive.

"Green," he greets, nodding at me with a small grin on his lips. I stop in my tracks and narrow my eyes at him. "What?" He asks, trying to sound like he has no idea why I'm suspicious.

"You're up to something," I mumble, raising a pointed eyebrow at him.

He grins, taking a step towards me. "You know me so well," he chuckles, standing two steps away from me. He pulls something out of his pocket. A little velvet box appears in his hand. "Just to say congratulations on this job," he mumbles, shrugging.

I take the box from his hand, chewing my lip in anticipation. I open the lid and gasp when I see a beautiful silver necklace with a dainty elephant pendent hanging from the chain. I look up at Blake to see his eyes glowing with hope. "It's beautiful," I whisper.

He takes the necklace out of the box, whispering, "turn around." I do as I'm told and his hands lower from my head to my neck, his fingers gently brushing my skin as he clasps the necklace at the back of my neck. I raise my hand to touch the pendant, turning around again to face Blake. "For a beautiful girl."

"Thank you," I say, my voice failing me as a small shake escapes, my words rattling a little.

He leans down and pecks my cheek, before stepping aside to show the motorcycle. "Ready to go?"

I grin, remembering why I'm here with Blake in the first place. "I'm more than ready. I'm so excited!" He chuckles, shaking his head. I take the helmet, both of us putting them on and climbing onto his motorcycle and beginning to dive away.