NOTE

Hey hiya Howdy yall! The year is 2022, everything is on fucking fire, and I've decided to put this trashheap of a story back online! 

I wrote this story in 8th grade when I was at the height of my isekai obsession. Then, in freshmen year I decided this story was absoloute garbage and that I had to try again. So, I took down 'Truck-Sama strikes again: Reincarnated as a mob, lets do what I want!' renammed it Siharest (a mash up of the main characters name, as was suggested to me by a commentor whos name is sadly lost to time) and said I'd publish a new chapter every thursday.

Then I published 2 chapters and fucking died. 

Maybe a year later I remembered this existed and promptly took it down from wattpad.

I've now graduated highschool -- I'll be turning 19 in a couple months. And despite all the time that's passed,  a lot of the characters from this story still exist rent free in my head. Just recently I was talking to a friend of mine ab shipping Erica (the main characters sister) with her hot pirate lady oc. 

I still have a lot of things from this story -- art, timeline charts, notes and even half finished chapters. And while I have no real intention of ever finishing my retelling of this story, I don't see the harm in re-uploading the chapters I have sitting here from the first run of things (even if it is absoloutley AWFUL) 

Sadly the first 3 chapters of the original Siharest are lost to time, so I subsituted them with a bit of a rushed

At the end of all these chapter re-uploads you'll find a chapter labled as 'Behind the scenes, 5 years later.' I fully encourage ya'll to go take a peek at that, it's basically where I dumped all of my future plans for this story, plus a bunch of actually good art I did recently of the characters and some other thoughts ab siharest.

Thanks for reading yall -- to those returning, it's nice to see you again, I hope you can look at this mess of a story with the same nostalgic horror as I am. For the newbies, hey, nice having ya here -- sorry in advance for the mess lmao