Chapter 31

31

Reina's POV (huh, she hasn't had one yet has she?)

Reina walked through the halls, her arm linked with Haze's. A couple people glanced at them, muttering. Probably about the nasty rumors about Haze that were still floating around.

Honestly, how ridiculous. As if Reina would ever let anyone bully her, let alone act all buddy-buddy with that bully afterwards. 

Haze stopped outside of a door. "this is my class, see you Rae. Oh and here." she said as she handed Reina a vial containing what looked like blue glitter. "Your order madam, one vile of truth powder exactly as requested." She said, and curtsied.

Reina giggled. "Why thank you, and here is your due payment miss." Pulling a small box from her bag, Reina handed it to Haze. One chocolate strawberry cake, freshly baked. Haze smiled and waved, and Reina continued on down the hall.

But her path was blocked suddenly by Len. "Hey Reina." he said smiling awkwardly and Reina matched awkward smile with one of her own. She had seen Len before, flirting with the other girls and when she had first entered the academy, he had tried to flirt with her to.

She was pleasantly surprised when he backed off when she had asked, he may be a flirt but he at least respected personal space. And of course, she had heard a bit about him from Star, and he was discussed a few times when her team was plotting. After all, he was best friends with one of Star's problems. (*cough* Derekstine *cough*)

"Oh, hi there Len" Len blinked, as if surprised she had remembered his name, before his smile became more genuine. 

"Yeah, so ccould I talk to you?" 

"Umm, aren't you already" Len laughed "Like, in private I mean." Catching Reina's look, he added quickly. "Wait, not like that. I just wanted to ask you about someone." 

"Oh . . . Who?" 

"Estry"

"So, what did you want to ask about Estry?" asked Reina cautiously. 

They had moved into a quiet side hall that no one really ever used. "Well, its just do you think . . ." 

"Yes?" 

"ThatyoucouldhelpmesetherupwithDean" he said, his words rushed. 

"Set S-Estry up with Derekstines kid?" She asked, trying to hide her near hysterical laughter. Sadly, she wasn't as good an actress as Silvy. 

"Is it really that crazy?"

"No, its just that-well, why?" 

Len blinked. "Doesn't she like him?" Reina almost choked on her own spit 

"Umm, no!" 

"Well then you obviously don't know your friend."

 "Trust me, I think I know her pretty well." 

"Well, whatever. I got to go so, just think about it. Besides they'd be cute together."

Reina watched Len go, still in disbelief that what had happened had, well, had happened. 

"Star and Derekstines kid? No way." she said laughing. As she walked out of the hallway and towards the yard, she had a free period and was planning on meeting up with Star, a figure moved to block her way. 

She had red and pink hair with violet eyes that looked somewhat familiar and she was flanked by lackeyes. 

"Umm can I help you?" Asked Reina and the pink haired girl laughed. "Yes you can, all you need to do is ditch Silvette!"